PDA

View Full Version : More moderators.

MYKE!
20-04-2005, 06:25 PM
I think habbox forum should have more mods.
It takes waay too long for a mod to come and close a bad thread.

Drewar
20-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Yeah I want to be a mod :P

MYKE!
20-04-2005, 06:26 PM
So do I but i dont think i'd be good enough.

Pilgrim-Soul
20-04-2005, 06:41 PM
ive tried to be one but they dont wont more mods.

lauralol
20-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Some threads are closed quickly, it just depends..

And mods have their own forums to moderate, so there could be lots of mods online, but not one for the forum where a thread needs to be closed.

Mentor
20-04-2005, 06:55 PM
i think theyve got enogh mods. athogh i think they could do with a few super mods. aka mods that have power over all forums, etc, which can deal with problems accross multiple forums, while there mods are not there etc.

Infrontation
20-04-2005, 07:41 PM
There's enough as it is.. My last like 25Reports have all been dealt with and most of them closed..

nvrspk4
20-04-2005, 11:59 PM
i think theyve got enogh mods. athogh i think they could do with a few super mods. aka mods that have power over all forums, etc, which can deal with problems accross multiple forums, while there mods are not there etc.

We actually, believe it or not, have been discussing Super Mods. That's all I can say though...

As for the wannabe mods: my suggestion is keep your nose clean and Anita might notice you and offer you a job. You also have to know the rules inside out because you will be quizzed on them if you apply for/are offered a job.

As for the people who commented on our "slow" responses: We try as hard as we can but we can't be on Habbo 24/7. We have school and stuff. Also, though some forums have a bunch of mods, I mod two forums solo. It takes a lot of work because you have to edit, put the warning, compose a PM (a warning), send it and do all that for a single bad post. Locking a thread is easier though, just PM a mod of that forum who's online. You need to start the thread though, you can't ask for another person's thread to be closed unless its getting out of hand. But mods will always close your threads for you if you request them to.

So thats my advice :)

Mentor
23-04-2005, 01:30 AM
We actually, believe it or not, have been discussing Super Mods. That's all I can say though...

As for the wannabe mods: my suggestion is keep your nose clean and Anita might notice you and offer you a job. You also have to know the rules inside out because you will be quizzed on them if you apply for/are offered a job.

As for the people who commented on our "slow" responses: We try as hard as we can but we can't be on Habbo 24/7. We have school and stuff. Also, though some forums have a bunch of mods, I mod two forums solo. It takes a lot of work because you have to edit, put the warning, compose a PM (a warning), send it and do all that for a single bad post. Locking a thread is easier though, just PM a mod of that forum who's online. You need to start the thread though, you can't ask for another person's thread to be closed unless its getting out of hand. But mods will always close your threads for you if you request them to.

So thats my advice :)

interesting, i think its a good idea, so i hope you mange to get it implimneted :D

nvrspk4
23-04-2005, 01:34 AM
interesting, i think its a good idea, so i hope you mange to get it implimneted :D

ty, Dave is working hard on it and I think we are gonna discuss it at our meeting :)

You lot will definetely know if we have Super Mods :p Should be an interesting experience.

And in case anyone is wondering, the Super Mods will have powers greater than a regular mod and only experienced moderators will become super mods. You can't become one if you have no moderating experience :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!