PDA

View Full Version : Help Habbox - Posters [Read]

-:Undertaker:-
11-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey,

We've moved the Golden Record, Father Of Habbo Poster, Bear Rugs and Screaming Furni's Poster back into the Normal Rares Section as they were released under "Rares" which makes them the same as DISCO Signs, Strobes etc..

What other rares/posters were released under "Rares", was Bonnie Blonde?, DJ Throne? etc.

Reply below with what posters were released under Rares and i'll rep you :)

Lost-Shark
11-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Ill also + rep you if you help us :P

Lozzoling
11-03-2007, 05:38 PM
I think the Bonnie Blonde ones were sold under "Band Posters" and the heading on the page wasn't Rares.

Bonnie Blonde,Screaming Furnies and etc were 5 creds.

They were released twice, 2nd time after Habbowood and under "Band Posters" name.? First time, everyone went crazy and i don't know what they were called.

-:Undertaker:-
11-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Ive looked and some were released in Gallery and some were in Rares, the one's which were in rares I have moved to Normals Page.

I still don't know about the Habbo Babes Posters because I have found a screenie with Habbo Babes 1 in rares but the other two don't have a record of being released in rares ;o

Lozzoling
11-03-2007, 05:46 PM
I believe habbo babes were only released once.
I don't think they were rares.

TrueColours
11-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Wasn't the golden record in the catalogue under gallery section for 10 credit's? Also The scamm'd post come into rares section about 8 days before callie left or somethink.

benjamin
11-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Bonnie Blonde & Johnny Squabble were.

Sharpsterz
11-03-2007, 06:28 PM
wasnt the eid murabak a rare and the heabnagers poster

Sharpsterz
11-03-2007, 06:31 PM
I still don't know about the Habbo Babes Posters because I have found a screenie with Habbo Babes 1 in rares but the other two don't have a record of being released in rares ;o[/quote]

yes i remeber just the big middle one being released

--ss--
11-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Wasnt bonnie blonde etc releashed under their owm catergories called habbowood / bands ?
any way search the UK news and rumours section for screenies :p

Brody
11-03-2007, 06:39 PM
johnny squabble was for sure

dj throne headbangers were under bands

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!