PDA

View Full Version : OMG I AV GOT SCAMMED WAT SUD I DO

crazy-man9
11-03-2007, 05:32 PM
I GOT SCAMMED 2 DAY AND I AD A GREEN BB 2 HC 3 SAMANOVERS AND 3 HOLOBOYS U CAN SEE Y IM UPSET I AM WONDERIN WAT U THINK I SUD DO:(

Energizer
11-03-2007, 05:34 PM
not go on habbo

Caution
11-03-2007, 05:35 PM
none of the above;

get a life.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Lozzoling
11-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Unlucky. You should look out more in the future.

crazy-man9
11-03-2007, 06:00 PM
yeah u rite

Jordie
11-03-2007, 06:01 PM
you'll learn from your mistakes, no point crying over it

crazy-man9
11-03-2007, 06:06 PM
yeah im still thinkin about it cause i dont want to put loads of money on it agen just to lose it agen

TwoFooted
11-03-2007, 06:11 PM
I had 70 hc on an account, got permed cause they thought random numbers were my phone number.

I had this account now for a good few weeks. Only started getting furni again last Monday. I already made 20 hc. I havent even spent a penny. It started from a 0.5 donation, and a 1 hc prize. Just do good trading.

Caution
11-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Unlucky. You should look get out more in the future.
I fixed that up a little.:rolleyes:

TrueColours
11-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Give me your rest of the furniture and dont be scammed again, how dumb can you get :l

And Lmao at number 3 choice, Yea call the police and they can go on habbo and tell the boys down the nick to bring backup and arrest him in hes room while hes putting your furnidown, but becareful as he can kick,

Pmsl :rolleyes: mate, just ask TRUE friends to help you out, I can lend you 2rares just random ones if you want them to get you back on track.

Jordie
11-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Give me your rest of the furniture and dont be scammed again, how dumb can you get :l

And Lmao at number 3 choice, Yea call the police and they can go on habbo and tell the boys down the nick to bring backup and arrest him in hes room while hes putting your furnidown, but becareful as he can kick,

Pmsl :rolleyes: mate, just ask TRUE friends to help you out, I can lend you 2rares just random ones if you want them to get you back on track.

lol make sure he has actually been scammed before you give him anything:)

TrueColours
11-03-2007, 06:23 PM
;s It's made it clear he's been scammed :)

crazy-man9
11-03-2007, 06:30 PM

ye i agree i was wantin to call the police but ma mum sed not to cud u plz give me even just 1 rare that wud be nice

letisix
11-03-2007, 06:32 PM

Lol. Take that as a joke.

TrueColours
11-03-2007, 06:34 PM
ye i agree i was wantin to call the police but ma mum sed not to cud u plz give me even just 1 rare that wud be nice
I was joking about the police PMSL!

theman0001
11-03-2007, 09:32 PM
you still have some furni left right if you still have rares left my advise would be not to spend any money on habbo, you can still become rich with out spending loads on habbo

Boxiel
11-03-2007, 09:38 PM
I fixed that up a little.:rolleyes:
lmao! nice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!