PDA

View Full Version : We need to have something new

Usher
12-08-2004, 01:58 AM
Aren't you tired of all these revenges, falling furnis, beauty comps etc... well I am trying to think of something DIFFERENT and fun for everyone that doesn't involve paying furniture. Whoever thinks of the most clever thing recieves an hc sofa for me, thanks. :8

Bunny
22-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Well, I know one where you play bingo, falling furni and other stuff, where you do have to give a prize but it doesn't come from you. You can collect all the furni you get from revs and p2s from that game and give that to them.

Moose
22-08-2004, 03:14 AM
Uhhh, Hide and seek or hide and seek tag in the hallway, when u get close to the person it atomaticcly says tag, so they would know who is it.

i said wood :D

Simonac55
26-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Ya I like the idea of hide and seek. It would be fun to play lol. In the Hallway would be a great place to play it. I know I play it sometimes with some friends and it's fun.

evect
26-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Try 'Trap people in' You make a certain area and a number of people enter there, say 5, in a guest room. You have to try and trap them with 1 cred furniture i.e, ducks. Then the person who is left wins! I think it would be fun. Lets think of a name.. erm... 'Don't get trapped!'

:eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!