PDA

View Full Version : [Porosity1] Best way to 60 Herblore? [Helpful = +Rep]

Porosity
12-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Well, I'm trying to get all my stats to 60.

And Ive been trying to get my head around the skill herblore and I just cant think of a way to get it to 60 without spending millions ( I dont mind but I gotta get the money first :p).

I need to know the cheapest, inexpensive way to level 60 herblore.

Helpful replies = +rep :).

EDIT: My level is 23.

MhzT
12-03-2007, 11:49 AM
I farmed most of my own herbs to get me to 54.

Stat restore pots until 26, Energy until 34, mixture of Energy and Agility til 45, then Super Attack til 52 when I started to mix super attack and super energy.

Seagy
12-03-2007, 12:32 PM
I made Prayer pots its really good.

FroobFisher
12-03-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm in the same kinda boat, although I'm a little higher I want all stats 60+ and mine's only 55 right now. Farming your own herbs is good, but .. never really did anything for me as it's too slow, prayer pots as Vuurgarnaal said are a good way, to an extent as they give little exp later on.
I'd suggest buying harralanders until 38, at the same time getting chocolate dust from the recipe for disaster chest to make potions, then at 38 prayer potions until .. i think it's 45 for super attack. then super attacks until 55, ssuper strength until 60.

that's just the guide i've been following.

also, buying unids is a good way to egt cheap herbs. =]

1 last thing, good luck with your goal. :)

DJ-Vimto
12-03-2007, 01:58 PM
if you want to get herbs cheaply the best thing to do is to kill monsters that drop them, apart from that farming them is the best method.

Porosity
12-03-2007, 03:41 PM
thank you all for the advice, and I need to spread rep vimto.

Anyway, I was on runescape earlier killing some monsters that drop hebs, I did get a few but it's not going to help me.

Soon, I will have 1.4-4.0mil to work with.

Please list the prices on which people will sell the hebs and when I should switch.

For example, take MhzT's post,:

Stat restore pots until 26, Energy until 34, mixture of Energy and Agility til 45, then Super Attack til 52 when I started to mix super attack and super energy.

If you list something like that, please let me know how much of a certain thing I need and how much its going to cost (not very good at that :p).

Thanks.

Orangeesh
12-03-2007, 04:45 PM
prayer pots

buy ranarrs off forums 7k ea
buy vials from ardy general store
collect snape grass (quite quick)
Make them then sell p pots 7k ea if u dont care bout profit
or try sell 7.1k+

doigel18
12-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Go to the underground wilderness by edgy and kill chaos druids. They drop herbs like 90% of the time and the only thing you need to brg is a bit of food and maybe tele runes just incase someone tries to kill you.

Once you get to the lvl for ranarrs just keep the ranarrs and get a full invy of them.

This is also a good way of training :P

MhzT
12-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Please list the prices on which people will sell the hebs and when I should switch.

I didn't give prices cos I farmed mine myself and just made whatever I could, basically. Harralanders are about 1k each I think but you'll have a hard time selling the pots you make.

Seeing as you have a fair bit of cash you could do the prayer pots :)

Ashley 12344
12-03-2007, 06:31 PM
I don't know if this is too good, but pest control and spend points on herb packs (10/15 points per pack not sure)

:Delirium
12-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Yeah, as ashley said, Pest Control is a very good way of getting highlevel herbs, when your 40+ use pc as they give A LOT of ranarrs. Good Luck ^_^

T0M
12-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Go to the underground wilderness by edgy and kill chaos druids. They drop herbs like 90% of the time and the only thing you need to brg is a bit of food and maybe tele runes just incase someone tries to kill you.

Once you get to the lvl for ranarrs just keep the ranarrs and get a full invy of them.

This is also a good way of training :P

The chaos druids are the best way

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!