PDA

View Full Version : I need a rare CD!

alexxxxx
12-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Yellowcard - Midget Tossing

anybody have it?

by Catzsy (Forum SuEdited per Moderator) : Thread closed as way off topic and arguementative.

Thrilled.
12-03-2007, 04:36 PM
why would anyone care about yellowcard.
futhermore, why would anyone care about their older stuff?

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please consider the feelings of others and try to be more constructive when posting. Thx:)

English
12-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Die.
Just hurry up and kill yourself already. He couldn't give a toss about your opinions on them - he asked a question.

Afraid not

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude towards others.

lick me
12-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I care about Yellowcard thanks, you're so stuck up it's unbelievable.

&nope, sorry <3

Browney
12-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Sorry man, no.

Thrilled.
12-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Die.
Just hurry up and kill yourself already. He couldn't give a toss about your opinions on them - he asked a question.

Afraid not

get decent hair (mohican's died out in the 80's) only then may i consider reading the dravel you throw out on that keyboard of yours.

&benji, the fact you like yellowcard makes your opinion void.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : Please do not be rude to others.

lick me
12-03-2007, 04:51 PM
get decent hair (mohican's died out in the 80's) only then may i consider reading the dravel you throw out on that keyboard of yours.

ythe fact you're a complete stuck up ******** makes you opinion void then, right?

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : Please don't be rude to others.

alexxxxx
12-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Can we put this back ontopic?

English
12-03-2007, 04:53 PM

Mohicans (yes you used grammar incorrectly, it's mohicans not mohican's as it's a plural) didn't die out in the 80s, so false statement. Anyway dude look in the mirror - ugly, messy, greasy hair. 'nuff said.

Thrilled.
12-03-2007, 04:54 PM
ythe fact you're a complete stuck up ******** makes you opinion void then, right?

the fact you can't string a complete sentence together worries me.
but yeah, great, you think i'm stuck up.
go play some yellowcard.

2hd.
12-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Try allbt.org it's a very good bit torrent searcher. :)

Thrilled.
12-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Mohicans (yes you used grammar incorrectly, it's mohicans not mohican's as it's a plural) didn't die out in the 80s, so false statement. Anyway dude look in the mirror - ugly, messy, greasy hair. 'nuff said.

like i said, get a decent haircut and i'll listen.
stop tryna be punk or whatever it is you're trying to be.
and what's with your sig?

English
12-03-2007, 05:00 PM
like i said, get a decent haircut and i'll listen.
stop tryna be punk or whatever it is you're trying to be.
and what's with your sig?
Atleast I get a haircut, unlike some! How am I 'tryna'/trying to be a punk? What do you mean what's with my sig?

Thrilled.
12-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Atleast I get a haircut, unlike some! How am I 'tryna'/trying to be a punk? What do you mean what's with my sig?

because you have a typically punk hairstyle?
you look like a reformed chav tbf.
i mean, what's with your sig? do you actually think you're hardcore or something?
i'm not using it in a derogatory sense, but your name and sig suggests you're into that scene.

English
12-03-2007, 05:06 PM
because you have a typically punk hairstyle?
you look like a reformed chav tbf.
i mean, what's with your sig? do you actually think you're hardcore or something?
i'm not using it in a derogatory sense, but your name and sig suggests you're into that scene.
So that means I want to be one? You have long hair...thats typically for girls. Doesn't mean you are wanting to be a girl. You look like a scenester "tbf".
And yeah I'm into hardcore music and that "scene"

Thrilled.
12-03-2007, 05:09 PM
So that means I want to be one? You have long hair...thats typically for girls. Doesn't mean you are wanting to be a girl. You look like a scenester "tbf".
And yeah I'm into hardcore music and that "scene"

no not necessarily.
i just don't understand why anyone would want that haircut unless they wanted to be associated with being a punk.
name some hardcore bands.

English
12-03-2007, 05:38 PM
no not necessarily.
i just don't understand why anyone would want that haircut unless they wanted to be associated with being a punk.
name some hardcore bands.
I want this haircut because I like it, 'nuff said. I'm getting a haircut soon anyway - not sure on a few styles though.
Well - xBishopx, 6Ft Ditch, xArmed For Battlex, On Broken Wings, Centurion, Parkway Drive, Carpathian, Hatebreed, Sworn Enemy, xTyrantx.

How come?

Thrilled.
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM
I want this haircut because I like it, 'nuff said. I'm getting a haircut soon anyway - not sure on a few styles though.
Well - xBishopx, 6Ft Ditch, xArmed For Battlex, On Broken Wings, Centurion, Parkway Drive, Carpathian, Hatebreed, Sworn Enemy, xTyrantx.

How come?

jw.
hardcore's whack imo.

English
12-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm guessing you didn't think/believe I was into hardcore or that I named bands that people presume are hardcore but aren't?
I love hardcore, but I'm guessing the type of whack you meant you don't. Shame, it's a great genre.

surfer
12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Dude sth. Not all people like the same music? What you like could be crap to other people. I like Yellowcard and i know loads of people who do. And wth its only hair? Mines long and curly but idk. Its mine not yours... K thanks.

Thrilled.
12-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Dude sth. Not all people like the same music? What you like could be crap to other people. I like Yellowcard and i know loads of people who do. And wth its only hair? Mines long and curly but idk. Its mine not yours... K thanks.

oh shuttupppp.
people who like yellowcard are generally losers or under the age of 12.

YoManGo!
12-03-2007, 06:05 PM
..or people who think that using a violin in a generic poprock band makes you groundbreaking.

alexxxxx
12-03-2007, 07:51 PM
..or like the music? So what if you have different music tastes? Does it matter what other people like THAT much to you?

~Hilton~
12-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Lol. Making fun of someones hair, yet here yours is:

I don't know what you have against Yellowcard, but I think now is a fine time to stereotype. "omgz u r so emo! for kriste's sake's u got da tite shirt and loox at u hair lolololololllllll"

*Image removed*

And to the topic starter, try ebay.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) : posting pictures of other members is not allowed.

Thrilled.
13-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Lol. Making fun of someones hair, yet here yours is:

I don't know what you have against Yellowcard, but I think now is a fine time to stereotype. "omgz u r so emo! for kriste's sake's u got da tite shirt and loox at u hair lolololololllllll"

And to the topic starter, try ebay.

ooh personal. that hurt. i mean getting criticised by anyone is hard to take but getting criticised by a member of the habbo community kills.
lets see a picture of your ugly face and then you can comment yeah?
i'm sorry, i don't understand your stereotype point?
i wear tight shirts or emos do?
& well, what do i have against yellowcard?
they're ****. look at the lyrics:

If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away

aw man that's so deep.
and use of the violin, so original!
when you mature you'll realise just how bad they are.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!