PDA

View Full Version : Salling Samouvar!

Lost-Shark
12-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Yes offer away!
Please Note I DO NOT Go by Habbox Price With this rare as it is becoming Super shortly*.
I bought for 6 HC so nothing under that!
* I may not sell if I do not get a very good offer. I predict it is going to 20 HC min. In super section!!!
Lost-Shark In Da House, Biggin' Up The Rude Bois Init. Proper Ghetto Init**.
** Please also Note I am not like that :P Even though I look chavvish :P

Sharpsterz
12-03-2007, 05:16 PM
yer like mine and me holopod ya man

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post comments in the Trading section.

lick me
12-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Yes offer away!
Please Note I DO NOT Go by Habbox Price With this rare as it is becoming Super shortly*.
I bought for 6 HC so nothing under that!
* I may not sell if I do not get a very good offer. I predict it is going to 20 HC min. In super section!!!
Lost-Shark In Da House, Biggin' Up The Rude Bois Init. Proper Ghetto Init**.
** Please also Note I am not like that :P Even though I look chavvish :P

1. Because it's being moved section on Habbox site SHOULDN'T mean the price should go shooting up :rolleyes:
2. Why the hell 20 hcs? It's kinda spelling out that it's being moved just so the price bumps up, and you being RVR staff you don't set a good example.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post comments in the Trading section.

jinxii
12-03-2007, 05:33 PM
1. Samovar has been around for a long time and hasn't gone super-rare. Why? Because when Ione gave out the rares there were more Samovars and Holopods than Thrones.
2. Samovar is only shooting up at the moment because it is a SUMMERY rare; surely even the most intellectually challenged can spot that rares that would look good in a summer-themed room are rising in price due to increased demand?
3. You were an idiot to pay 6HC for it, if you really did, which I doubt. It's also tantamount to scamming, effecively promising the rise to an absurd 20HC for your lousy samovar. If you want that much for it, why not wait until it gets to 20HC and THEN sell it instead of trying to diddle what are, for the whole, children.

Lost-Shark
12-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Benji.
I know for sure my prediction may be right.
Remember when Habbo Cola came out. Because it was really popular and staff owned. People believed they will make a huge profit.
Just take this for instance. I have seen samovar sell for 7 HC twice today!
The Habbo public decide rare values not us!
I AM HERE TO SELL RARES NOT ARGUE!!!

Energizer
12-03-2007, 07:15 PM
5hc .

Sharpsterz
12-03-2007, 08:11 PM
basically wat he sed was stop moaning hes the rvr not u

Lost-Shark
12-03-2007, 08:18 PM
5hc .
Sorry Paid 6 For It :P

sicarius
12-03-2007, 08:19 PM
1. Samovar has been around for a long time and hasn't gone super-rare. Why? Because when Ione gave out the rares there were more Samovars and Holopods than Thrones.
2. Samovar is only shooting up at the moment because it is a SUMMERY rare; surely even the most intellectually challenged can spot that rares that would look good in a summer-themed room are rising in price due to increased demand?
3. You were an idiot to pay 6HC for it, if you really did, which I doubt. It's also tantamount to scamming, effecively promising the rise to an absurd 20HC for your lousy samovar. If you want that much for it, why not wait until it gets to 20HC and THEN sell it instead of trying to diddle what are, for the whole, children.

I Second The Above, the Samovars will probably rise a little more and thats about it, if the Samovars are going to rise to "20HC" then whats the Throne going to rise to....

Also The People that are buying them for "7Hc" are most probably in need of them to complete a room, and have most probably had to pay "Profit" on them.

Lost-Shark
12-03-2007, 08:24 PM
I agree but, It has gone up whole HCs in a matter of days. Isn't it strange.
PLEASE THIS IS NOT A ARGUEMENT, I WISH TO TRADE NOT HAVE A FULL SCALE WAR ON SAMOVARS!

Lost-Shark
12-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Some MOD please Close thread.
People obviously don't get the rule; No posting comments in trading section.
I am getting fed up and have decided to take my trading to Habbo only!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!