PDA

View Full Version : Rare Trophies

Seatherny
20-04-2005, 09:49 PM
I dunno, but Callie brought out Snowglobe for Christmas, Orange Para now, maybe she will bring out the super rare trophies in august with the Sports Furni?

What do you guys think

RedStratocas
21-04-2005, 12:54 AM
I dont know, but sulake has been making some dumb mistakes. Also, dont say callie. Callie has no control over what goes out into the catolouge. Many people make the mistake that callie decides what happens. There are many workers other than callie. Anyway, yes I have heard this, but this has been a rumor for a while. Its proven that the longer rumors last, the least likely it will happen.

Smiddy
21-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Why in August? Because the New Footy Season Starts then? :s The Rare Trophies Shudn't be released as they are seen more as a prize by most Habbo's, and Yea Callie Doesn't make the decisions, She just has to get the Abuse :( Poor Callie, She hasn't really dun nething Wrong Has She?

?-Doc-?
22-04-2005, 10:52 AM
I Agree. Although she has SOME say in it.

Seatherny
23-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Why in August? Because the New Footy Season Starts then? :s The Rare Trophies Shudn't be released as they are seen more as a prize by most Habbo's, and Yea Callie Doesn't make the decisions, She just has to get the Abuse :( Poor Callie, She hasn't really dun nething Wrong Has She?

Callie told us it will be out in August ages ago

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!