PDA

View Full Version : Miscellania Help Pls

Myzas
13-03-2007, 04:32 PM
k, Im thinking of putting 1m into that thing to do with miscellania.
However, people say to get them to get you more material, you need to raise your thng to 100% to make them happy.
What happens If i don't do that?
Would I have a loss rather than a profit?

Danny,
13-03-2007, 04:34 PM
look in guides section im sure theres a guide in there about it

Myzas
13-03-2007, 04:38 PM
I did =/ It isnt very specific about what I'm asking

Orangeesh
13-03-2007, 04:41 PM
yes ull lose matrerials
but get it to 100%
itll go down by maybe 1% a day

it wont make much difference
once its 95% top it up again

Youheard
13-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Basically if you have a lower approval you're people won't collect as much materials as they would if you had 100% approval.

Myzas
13-03-2007, 04:54 PM
But =l I wanna leave my workers working whilst I do some quests. It'll take time to go back to miscenallania and get it back to 100% then carry on with quests. Anyways, how often do I have to visit them if I put 1m in there. It takes 50 - 75k a day so i could visit them after erm, 12 days?

DJ-Vimto
13-03-2007, 05:13 PM
to put it as simply as i can...

with an approval of 100% your workers will put in maximum effort into gathering materials.

each day your approval will go down by 1%

this means that the next day, they wont collect as many resources, BUT this does not mean that they still take the maximum amount from the coffers.

the amount of cash that goes out of the coffers is solely dependant on the amount of resources that your workers collect.

so let me explain with an example...

you have a 100% approval rating...

you tell your workers to put all their efforts into cutting maple logs (the bar is at the highest possible)

and you go back the next day to see that they have taken the maximum amount from the coffers, however much that is i dont know, and they have gathered say 800 maple logs (this isnt a realistic value) and some birds nests aswell.

your approval rating will have gone down to 99%

this means that the next day they might only gather say 790 maple logs.

with respect to the money that gets taken from the coffers, they will have taken LESS because the amount of money they take from it is based on the amount of resources they gather, whether it be 200gp per log cut or however much it is.

to sum it all up....

having a lower approval rating does not mean that you make a loss. it just means that the amount of profit you can get will be lower because they have collected fewer resources.

correct me if im wrong, but the percentage gained in profit will remain the same, give or take a few percent.

hope that helps :)

Myzas
13-03-2007, 05:22 PM
oo, do they cut magics???

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!