PDA

View Full Version : Gimme my hc back? read on

Niall!
13-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Well as some of you might know for SOME reason Habbo UK is having a problem with VIP badges etc, well now they gone too far. I logged on to find I only had tat crappy xmas badge thing when I have a lot of days HC subscription, obviously this is a direct result of removing my VIP badge, but why arent they giving it back? I wonder..

Before you scream not news at me it kinda is considering they are having problems with badges and removing random peoples HC days off them

lick me
13-03-2007, 05:32 PM
oh dear

ºNotesº
13-03-2007, 05:32 PM
They've removed all the VIP badges... again.

Niall!
13-03-2007, 05:33 PM
yeah surprise I only got mine for 2 weeks -.-

Antony
13-03-2007, 05:34 PM
This same thing happened to me last year when Callie removed mine.. I had a Rudolph badge and my Gold HC and something else, and I ended up with just my gold HC one..

ºNotesº
13-03-2007, 05:37 PM
They were only temporary anyway.

Kardan
13-03-2007, 05:38 PM
yeah surprise I only got mine for 2 weeks -.-

Why did you get VIP badges? Because of FOMO?

To be honest why the VIP badges were given out I'll never know...

If you lost one of your badges use the help tool.

http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/iot/go?lang=en&country=uk

Niall!
13-03-2007, 05:41 PM
I want it back today not in 3 weeks time, i paid for it I can sue if they dont give it back

ºNotesº
13-03-2007, 05:41 PM

Yeah, because of FOMO. Becs never planned to give them out, but Oadby couldn't get into the FOMO winners ceremony, so she gave him one. Then she gave all the FOMO winners one as she can't give him one and not the others.

Ashhizzle
13-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Lolol, unlucky mate :P

Browney
13-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Sorry but I can't help but laugh.

Niall!
13-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Sorry but I can't help but laugh.

OH LOOKZ A FOMO WINNER IS SAD LETS ALL LAUGH AND BULLY HIM

GET A LIFE I support FOMO because i feel it's right and is MY opinion

F32
13-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Not news, really.

PaulMacC
13-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Yes, yes, here we go.

Jordie
13-03-2007, 05:56 PM
:P lmao you'll get it back:P

TopManTim
13-03-2007, 06:00 PM
You still have hc now. . . You're in the cinema now with hc hair on. Or do you mean that you've just lost your badge?

Jordy
13-03-2007, 06:02 PM
I want it back today not in 3 weeks time, i paid for it I can sue if they dont give it back

The help tool is usually quick so hopefully it'll come back soon.

Also you CANNOT sue, if you where sad like me and read all the terms and conditions. You don't own anything in the hotel, they own your furni, your character, your badges, the lot. So you can't sue them over something you don't own and never will.

Xuzzle
13-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Is it really worth suing for a pixel badge?

The help tool is usually quick so hopefully it'll come back soon.

Also you CANNOT sue, if you where sad like me and read all the terms and conditions. You don't own anything in the hotel, they own your furni, your character, your badges, the lot. So you can't sue them over something you don't own and never will.

Yes, that is why you can't sell furni, because it belongs to Sulake.

Kardan
13-03-2007, 06:51 PM
OH LOOKZ A FOMO WINNER IS SAD LETS ALL LAUGH AND BULLY HIM

GET A LIFE I support FOMO because i feel it's right and is MY opinion

You can't sue and won't be able to sue Sulake.

Energizer
13-03-2007, 06:59 PM
not xactly news, and owell

Niall!
13-03-2007, 07:16 PM
its back now just a minor issue ;)
anyway close thread any moderator

Earthquake
13-03-2007, 08:10 PM
All that for nothink :l pathetic.

Art
13-03-2007, 09:43 PM

Sorry but even if it wasnt, its just a badge? :s

brodeo
13-03-2007, 10:04 PM
I laughed at "I'LL SUE DEM"

Jordy
13-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Indeed, loads of people theatern to sue every day it makes me laugh too.

Okay imagine this. You a "teenager" stood up in a court room and Sulake lawyers and people (Such as Pohjola who deal with the leagul side of stuff). You have lawyers etc lmao. It's so funny, if you where trying to get a lawyer they'd laugh. "Hi can you please be my lawyer to get me almost 24 pixels back on a website, it upsets me so much I've began wetting the bed again. If we win the case I'll give you a free lodge double bed and 2 mode bars on habbo".

Black_Apalachi
13-03-2007, 10:52 PM
I don't get how winning FOMO should get you a VIP badge. :s How about make a FOMO badge!? :rolleyes:

PinkFM
13-03-2007, 10:54 PM
I don't get how winning FOMO should get you a VIP badge. :s How about make a FOMO badge!? :rolleyes:

So they could get into the room, VIP overrides full room limit

beth
13-03-2007, 10:59 PM
its just pixels shaped into the shape of a badge.
it's nothing seriously WOAHH.

lew!
13-03-2007, 11:47 PM
omd im gna sue rs cuz feb haz 28 dayz in nd i paidfor a munth nd feb is da shortest munth so im gna sue cuz its unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the T&C, "Sulake have the right to delete any content without readon to, sulake owns the virtual furniture on habbohotel and reserve the right to take this at any time

Plus why did you pay for it?

Isnt it funny, he is freaking out over a badge and then once its sorted hes like

NO DUNT MAKE FUN OF MI, ITS SORTED NOW :)

Hypertext
14-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Lol everyone says im gunna sue em, but seriously, read the T&C, didn't you ever think why mods just say ok go and sue sulake. and you're a boody teenager you're not going to hire a small time lawyer, and get him to stand upto some of th best lawyers in the world, you ticked a box when yo signed up saying I Agree to T&C. If you agree stop trying to be a wiseguy my courtcase

Shawnstra
14-03-2007, 12:34 AM
I got gold HC and now I had 12 month HC and on my 13th month now. So my HC subscription is 12month +

Is it normal to get Gold HC at this time?

Liz♥
14-03-2007, 07:18 AM
my rep badge went today when I logged in. I e-mail chris and it was tech difficulties and I got it back, that got to do with anyting, technical difficulties with certain badges on certain users?

Al-Gave
14-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Becs told me that the UK tools are messing up lately. For example at Stephhem's FOMO show she had troubling sending a Hotel Alert.

More recently, the VIP badges were removed because of errors too. When my VIP badge was "taken" by Becs I still had it and my HC vanished. I emailed her straight away and she set the problem straight.

My point is UK is most deff have tool issues.

ReviewDude
14-03-2007, 10:20 PM
my rep badge went today when I logged in. I e-mail chris and it was tech difficulties and I got it back, that got to do with anyting, technical difficulties with certain badges on certain users?

My rep badge comes and goes too, very odd. I think badges load after the rooms sometimes...

Al-Gave
14-03-2007, 10:24 PM
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/5246/warevernx3.png

.:.:jjm261:.:.
14-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Ahhh, well atleast we know the problem

Stephhems
15-03-2007, 11:46 AM

Yeah, because of FOMO. Becs never planned to give them out, but Oadby couldn't get into the FOMO winners ceremony, so she gave him one. Then she gave all the FOMO winners one as she can't give him one and not the others.

actually from what I've heard, the VIP badges where given to us as a replacement since ione was meant to be in this competition, but she didn't and the badge probably got removed from all the complaints they were getting cause some people can't just be happy for other's prizes.

le harry
15-03-2007, 11:50 AM
It's only a badge :(

Tiuhdur
15-03-2007, 06:54 PM
you should send a threat email :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!