PDA

View Full Version : 60 Day Timecard

:Chainz
13-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Hi, ive been thinking about buying WoW as ive heard alot of good things about it, but im wondering if the 60 day time card you buy takes a day off from the day you buy it (if you know what i mean), or if it takes off the hours that you play because i wouldnt be planning on playing the game everyday. Another thing i was wondering is if it is worth it to buy the Burning Crusade expansion straight away, or to wait a while before i get it.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

Mr.Kylee
13-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Er well. I'm using gamecard from the day I started and it's basically..you put code in and from the day you put code in till xx day xx month your account is active. About BC, I'd suggest waiting and raise char first because till 60 there's not much for you in BC except the pets if you buy the other version I forgot the name of because I cba to think, k. :)

13-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Ah so i will have to buy a timecard every 2 months then?

mat64
13-03-2007, 07:15 PM
Ah so i will have to buy a timecard every 2 months then?

Pretty much, I prefer credit/debit card. But I guess that's not an option for everyone. :)

13-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Lol yeah my mum would never let me use her credit card online. Thanks for the help guys Ill hopefully be started by Sunday.

:Jamie
13-03-2007, 07:25 PM
When you purchase the game you get a month free.

JoeyK.
14-03-2007, 08:34 AM
When you purchase the game you get a month free.
^^

Get a 10-day trial before you add your free month from the game too, that's just a few more days you'll be able to pull for free.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!