PDA

View Full Version : How do you....

Dubble
13-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Make MILS of neopets with out playing game after game! Help pls.

bum
13-03-2007, 07:08 PM

restock xD. It's got to be the easiest way to make a profit, it may take a month or 2 before you master it. But once you do you can make 500k+ a day.

lSander
13-03-2007, 08:42 PM
restock xD. It's got to be the easiest way to make a profit, it may take a month or 2 before you master it. But once you do you can make 500k+ a day.

wcich items are good to buy, and stuff, can you say ? :)

T0M
13-03-2007, 09:25 PM

You could also play another game which is easier to make money, Eg Runescape.
Then trade the runescape money for neopoints. Or as people have said you could restock although that is mainly luck and chance =)

Edit also for above, food shops are pretty good or petpet stores. I aint played neo in a few years but form what i can remember.
If you want a big pay off but less chance of getting it, meridell food shop, look for draik eggs
also for big pay offs the meridell petpet shop, get the rare ones which if you play the game atm you should know

bum
15-03-2007, 07:39 PM
It's not really for me to tell you which shop to restock at, because most have some items which are profitable. I restock at the magic shop (#2) mainly, any morphing potion or Faerie elixirs are highly profitable, but are gone quickly.

Dubble
15-03-2007, 07:56 PM
And then put up for trade ? if auction how do you put up or shop?

efq
15-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Stocks what you mean by that?

Like shares?

Or which stocks should you buy?

Redmoon Evil
15-03-2007, 10:58 PM
I dont play this game anymore but I used to try to adopt pets with petpets on sounds **** now lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!