PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Want To Be Manager on a site? Read on...

its-me-sam
13-03-2007, 09:01 PM
I Am making an ultimate site mwahahaha looking for 5 managers for each section i need manager for the following: The habbo fansite, Art section, Radio, Virtual action, Habbo auction.

i'll send more info in a private message :) and errr.. How do you put a domain on your hosting please help i use bh-hosting.net and i got my domain from namecheap.com

Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Thread Moved From Website Designing. Please post in the correct section next time, Thanks :).

redtom
13-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Wrong section it should be under jobs, and you change the domain name servers.

F32
13-03-2007, 09:16 PM
website jobs pls.

Oni
13-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Ill help you put domain on hosting and im interested so pm me :)

its-me-sam
13-03-2007, 10:00 PM
As what?

its-me-sam
13-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Please send me a private message about any jobs on the site but please reply to the domain and hosting bit on here ty :)

letisix
14-03-2007, 04:48 PM
I'll have a job as Site Manager?

its-me-sam
14-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Do you have any talents like Graphics, Pixel art? Why not go for the Art section on that we basically in ploy pixel artists they make the art and we put into a birth card or what ever, the public say there design idea of a birthday card, site banner, post card you name it, and the pixel artist will get % of money rest will go to organizing staff and the owner me :). Ermm Good at organizing djs? A Great Dj? Then go for the radio section. Want something to do with Habbo? Habbo fan site section, like Habbo but want to go I little bit more complicated? Habbo auction where you choose your currency e.g. only pay in coins and hcs please. People bid 32 hcs, 87 gp or w.e. like the idea of an auction but not to keen on Habbo? The virtual auction basically like eBay but only things you don’t have to send through post!

All the section will be linked up by my type of currency that people can buy using real money you can buy things of the auction, Art from the art section and win the currency on the radio. We are getting more section as soon as possible some one is thinking about putting a hosting section on.
Or are you the best of the best? And think you can handle I place at the head table on the main business site that links to all the section we need amazing pixel artists, html and php experienced and so on.. Pay goes up as the website goes up in popularity

So whats the job for you? Don't have what it takes to be a manager ask about other jobs...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!