PDA

View Full Version : [Building] ¥ HC - TRADE! ¥ [ORIGINAL]

e5..
15-03-2007, 02:59 PM
I've been opening and closing and changing this about and ive decided this is my final design:

Few things you prob won't like:

DM's ( I thought stacking like would look good and the only bulk junk rare I have is that others are like 2 squares etc, anyway it looks ok but I spose I doesn't fit in with the hcs )

Posters... I cba to put anydown I might well infact im gna so dnt mention posters :P.

Screenie:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/10/hctradecoolroomshabboxffp9.png (http://imageshack.us)

benjamin
15-03-2007, 03:01 PM
it looks pointless and there is no theme

it's just a room full of hcs - basically a storage room

e5..
15-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Its called a trade room, the only reason your saying this is:

1. Your jelous and can't afford
2. You don't like me (fits in with jelousy)

:Hazel
15-03-2007, 03:04 PM
i agree with spat it looks like a hc storage tbh, no colour scheme or theme and no variety of furni either...

e5..
15-03-2007, 03:05 PM
How can it be a store when there are in a certain way with a vip area and a HC pyramid >.<

benjamin
15-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Its called a trade room, the only reason your saying this is:

1. Your jelous and can't afford
2. You don't like me (fits in with jelousy)
'Afford' would be a word used to do with money, this is pixels. :rolleyes: Why the hell would I be jealous of you and more importantly, this room?

No, I don't like you. I don't like a lot of people but I'm speaking my mind :]!

fondle
15-03-2007, 03:06 PM
It's not original, it's been done before. Also, who on earth would be jealous of somebody having more pixelised furniture than them? You appear to live your life around habbo and it's laughable..It's yawn-worthy.

e5..
15-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Nah I go on habbo rarely... but Spat is obviously Jelous coz ive seen him in room crying *so to speak* over crappy little things...

thread closed to preven further arguement

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!