PDA

View Full Version : Can you code my layout?

Helpie
15-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Can anyone code my layout with Expanding Iframes. Well I want it like
Clubhabbo's. It expands and it has an iframe at the same time, because im having a radio on the site to so i dont want the radio to refresh everytime you click a link. If you know what i mean.

Anyway PM me or reply to thread if you can code this for me, I can pay in Habbo Rares. Name Your Price

Thread Moved by J1MI (Super Moderator) - From Website designing (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56), please post in the correct section next time.

Invent
15-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Dont use iframes, use AJAX. AJAX is very good, im planning to use it on my next fansite :)

F32
15-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Dont use iframes, use AJAX. AJAX is very good, im planning to use it on my next fansite :)
Don't.

I'd explain but it's hard.

Invent
15-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Why not, its just like using includes. Except the page doesnt reload when you click a link?

:\

Helpie
15-03-2007, 08:38 PM

Does ajax make it link into centre expanding, and doesnt make radio refresh :s

Invent
15-03-2007, 08:40 PM
What you do is you use this javascript code (Which I have).

Create a DIV tag call it say "content".

When you do links you do <a onclick="dopage('page.php', 'content(div name')"></a>.

Then the link loads in the div layer. The DIV layer would be where the iframe would be.

Also, because of this there will be no issues with the expanding because some browsers dont support expanding iframes.

F32
15-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Some people [most in Habbo's case] don't enable Javascript because they don't know how or have no need for it.

If the person isn't technically inclined [which most are not on Habbo] and they visit your fansite and it doesn't work; most would just turn it off.

Colin-Roberts
15-03-2007, 08:52 PM
thanks invent going use that on the new colin-roberts.net
how do you make it open a certain page by default?

Helpie
15-03-2007, 08:52 PM
What you do is you use this javascript code (Which I have).

Create a DIV tag call it say "content".

When you do links you do <a onclick="dopage('page.php', 'content(div name')"></a>.

Then the link loads in the div layer. The DIV layer would be where the iframe would be.

Also, because of this there will be no issues with the expanding because some browsers dont support expanding iframes.

Urmm Ok :D Can some one code my layout in Ajax

Helpie
16-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Can no one code my layout cuase i need it coded asap.. Paying habbo :(

additional
17-03-2007, 04:21 PM
If you still need it done, PM the layout and I'll do it in the morning on my PC. Night in AU atm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!