PDA

View Full Version : Aight. 's 2nd Speccy Rare Value Report

le harry
16-03-2007, 12:15 PM
Hiya, my second rare report, a bit to report on today as I have been busy trading a lot.

:nrgreenwoolypillow:
21 HCS - Seen 3 Times
20 HCS - Seen 6 Times
19 HCS - Seen 1 Time

Wow, the green pillow! Wish I invested in them earlier, these seem to be raising quite fast, maybe they will reach mid 20's soon on. Time will tell!

:nrrussiansamovar:
13 HCS - Seen 3 Times
12 HCS - Seen 1 Time
11 HCS - Seen 3 Times
10.5 HCS - Seen 1 Time

With the sudden influxation of this rare because it is going super is making it skyrocket, the samovar use to be very cheap, boy was I wrong thinking they would never be good ;). These will definitely reach near the 20 Mark soon as they are getting increasingly popular.

:nrholopod:
7 HCS - Seen 4 Times
6 HCS - Seen 1 Time

Most people seem to be holding onto there Holopods as they know it's going super thus making it rise quite fast. Hopefully for some people they will reach the 15 HCS Mark.

:nrpetalpatch:
5.5 HCS - Seen 3 Times
5 HCS - Seen 4 Times (bulk)
4.5 HCS - Seen 1 Time

Well well well, the petal patch, this little rare is defintely going to rise around the 6hc+ mark as it latches onto the summer train, defintely a keeper for now if you have some. People are trading cautiously with these.

:nrorangeparasol:
9 HCS - Seen 2 Times
8.5 HCS - Seen 1 Time
8 HCS - Seen 1 Time

Not many of these floating around but when they do, they are sold quite quickly as many people are trying to get them as cheap as they can. If you some of these, like the petal, a keeper ;).

Thanks for reading my 2nd RVR Report, more to come as I see more trades. An interesting change for the Rare Values market upcoming soon with Super Rare Changes and Summer Furni Changes, can't wait. Until next time, Aight....Out!

Lost-Shark
16-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Great New Reporter Here.
Keep this good work up! :D

Immenseman
16-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks, this is a great report I like your comments on each rare, keep it up +rep! :)

jordang16
19-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Nice report keep it up

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!