PDA

View Full Version : Want to make a news site.

RSTurbo
16-03-2007, 07:43 PM
After seeing that post on dailymail about Nick
i thought if he can do it.. I would love to.
and make it to the top and one day be worth that much :D
Well im good designer,advertiser, i will get us good sponsers..
Problem is i cant get the domain or anything but i would love to help you out on this as it will be good project to look into..

Thanks,
If you will get back to me PM Or Make a post.
Kindest regaurds, Josh

Invent
16-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Not being rude or bigheaded. But I think mine & Ryan's news project site will do better. Just because between the people helping out there are a lot of skills.

We have all made successful sites and know how to make successful sites.

But, good look and I hope you do well.

RSTurbo
16-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah i know i dont want competition.. if you do well then good on you.

letisix
16-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Not being rude or bigheaded. But I think mine & Ryan's news project site will do better. Just because between the people helping out there are a lot of skills.

True, Simon and Ryan has the skills to make a good one.

Invent
16-03-2007, 07:50 PM
and make it to the top and one day be worth that much

Yeah i know i dont want competition.You have a lot to learn about making a successful site, there is always competition.

ThisNameWillDo!
16-03-2007, 07:51 PM
It would be better if you thought of a new idea that's not done yet... something that would attract more visitors.

RSTurbo
16-03-2007, 07:52 PM
I do know alot..
Thats why i say i dont want competition of people saying ohh yer were done and its awesome urs will be crap.. i mean in that way

I have made alot of successfull site's with people and some of my own and i have known nick for about 3-4 years since he opend sharpe so im sure he will give me tips.

thisnamewilldo! - Any idea's?

Invent
16-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Tbh, there are basically no unique ideas left for websites.

The most unique idea I could think of recently was a place where you could add llamas to a virtual html farm o_O. Ofcourse I made it ^-^

RSTurbo
16-03-2007, 07:53 PM
I wish you look invent with ryan and if there will be any decent jobs going please let me know.

Mr.OSH
16-03-2007, 07:54 PM

Yes, I can image that because Simon and Ryan as I know have both god valuable experience and would probably do better. I'm not saying you wouldn't as I don't know you but I think that you could do well in time but Simon and Ryan would probably excel more. If I was you I would think of something different... :)

ThisNameWillDo!
16-03-2007, 07:54 PM
If you think hard and have a good imagination... You might be able to think of something.

Could take days or weeks but it could be worth it ;)

RSTurbo
16-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah im sure they will and i wish them luck..

And if anyone want to make a site that will make money in time then let me know.

Invent
16-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Well actually I must say my llama land idea was genius..yes you heard me genius.

RSTurbo
16-03-2007, 07:57 PM
I thought the idea of a news site appeald to me so i wanted to make one :P

Mr.OSH
16-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Tbh, there are basically no unique ideas left for websites.

The most unique idea I could think of recently was a place where you could add llamas to a virtual html farm o_O. Ofcourse I made it ^-^

There will be unique ideas out there but it takes time and planning to think them up. No matter how many billions of website there are there will always been other ideas people will have for something different. It just takes a good imagination and time to think them up. True it is getting increasing harder to think them up. For example I had an online desktop idea but when I researched it already existed. I think it will get harder as time goes on to think these ideas up but the do exist and it is possible..:)

RSTurbo
16-03-2007, 08:11 PM
It's just finding the right people..
Ehh who are up for it

RNelson
16-03-2007, 08:15 PM
I was thinking of making a teenage pregnancy site like support etc but news appealed more to me anyway make a pregnancy site just an idea...

RSTurbo
16-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Lol, NAH THATS STUPID :p

Frog!
16-03-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm up for a go, :)

RSTurbo
16-03-2007, 08:44 PM
I PM'ED YOU.. GET BACK 2 ME

Frog!
16-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Why the capital letters?
Anyway, i got back to you tbh :)
I think it's a good idea, but not unique :)

YouFail
16-03-2007, 08:50 PM
I was thinking of making a teenage pregnancy site like support etc but news appealed more to me anyway make a pregnancy site just an idea...

Im guessing it was to help foolish children like yourself who got pregnant :P

RNelson
17-03-2007, 12:12 AM
Isn't my fault your mum was that horny we had to have you ;D
Im guessing it was to help foolish children like yourself who got pregnant :P

RSTurbo
17-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Lol, STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!