PDA

View Full Version : Normal??

BobX
16-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Yeah well im working on slayer atm and lately ive been getting tasks off Vannaka (the master under edge) and he seems to be giving me the same cycle over n over,

Kalphites
Crocodiles
About 120 Moss giantsThis is annoying cause i skip the first 2 and then spend ages on moss giants,
hes gone through the cycle now 3 times :| so i just wanted to know if this was normal or if its happened to anyone else?

Also, anyone know any good worlds to kill moss giants on using range? theyre all full :(

Jeff.
16-03-2007, 09:13 PM
I dont do slayer, but have you tried the moss giants in that cave really n-w [North west] bring 300gp and anti fire sheild and there is some dragons in there :) hope i helped

Slash
16-03-2007, 09:15 PM
I seem to have a cycle from him too. :rolleyes:
Harpie bug swarms, fire giants and crocodiles.

Porosity
16-03-2007, 09:26 PM
That happens to me and If you pay attention to what the slayer master says, its easy to notice that you are too good for him.

He starts saying things like " Your doing really great" or "You are very good for your level" things like that, On my first slayer master I just assumed that the same cycle means that you should probably switch slayer masters to the next level.

BobX
16-03-2007, 09:35 PM
kk thanks for help + rep to all

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!