PDA

View Full Version : Need help!!!!!! plus rep!

jake4568
17-03-2007, 02:30 AM
Ok i was trying to get my private server to work and i replaced the *** file, releamlist and then i changed the wow server direction to the private server thing anyways this is were i need ur guys help go to world of warcraft on ur desktop right click it and click properties, then u will this pop up look for were it says find target click that then u will get a lot of files.... heres were it gets important go find the *** folder in there u will find Realmlist, open that there will be a a site for the list of all the servers that is what i really really need just that im not gona hack u or anything its just i cant get back on normal servers thanks!!

JoeyK.
17-03-2007, 02:52 AM
-Sigh- Bad jakey.... When will you learn? xD

Off topic: You should play your hunter again, it's lonely without you :*(

sl4rtzz
20-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Ok i was trying to get my private server to work and i replaced the *** file, releamlist and then i changed the wow server direction to the private server thing anyways this is were i need ur guys help go to world of warcraft on ur desktop right click it and click properties, then u will this pop up look for were it says find target click that then u will get a lot of files.... heres were it gets important go find the *** folder in there u will find Realmlist, open that there will be a a site for the list of all the servers that is what i really really need just that im not gona hack u or anything its just i cant get back on normal servers thanks!!

your talking about normal wow right?

EU or US ?

EU is set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com

Us is set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!