PDA

View Full Version : SAMOVERS!!!!

spanner-head
17-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Right. Im sure im wrong but i feel like habbox rare valuers are deleberatly making the prices what they are. Im sure this is wrong. It jsut seems strange. Samovers for instance. I find it quite strange that a single rare rises 20hc in less than a week. Before the big surge, being a trade i live in trade rooms. People were asking the usual ammounts for samvers and people were buying at these usual amounts (2.5hcs - 3hcs) How does a price rise unless most of the hotel that ahve samovers want to sell them for such high prices. It doesn't add up. Thats why i feel like the rare valuers "controll" the rare prices. because they no most of the hotel refers to the habbox rare value guide.

Please if your just going to post a comment abusing me, get a life.

Lozzoling
17-03-2007, 02:53 PM
not really

people finally realised they were supers and boom, they went up

you're just annoyed because you didnt buy them at 3.0

-:Undertaker:-
17-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Since people have been paying more, Habbox has updated to what they are paying, people have gone into a buying frenzy and keep offering way more than the Guide Price.

Same happened with Green Wooly Pillows and Strobe Solariums.

EDIT: Also Thread moved to Anything About Trading and Furni :)

Sly
17-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Its shocking people were selling em 5hc each yester >;[ should of baught some.

Stoj
17-03-2007, 03:49 PM
I agree with this. Habbox has completly wrecked samovers. They used to be nice but i think most of you would agree they dont eserve to be up there with thrones. and petal floors.

17-03-2007, 04:08 PM
I agree with this. Habbox has completly wrecked samovers. They used to be nice but i think most of you would agree they dont eserve to be up there with thrones. and petal floors.

If Samovars have been ruined then why have you made 3 Threads saying "Buying Samovars"?

Most of you who disagree are having tantrums because you didn't buy them when they were like 2 CS/5 CS

You all made it rise, you were the ones who kept wanting profit and kept paying more for them and still are.

They don't deserve to be with the Thrones?, err that doesn't really make sence as they were given out at the same time as the Throne, Samovars are more liked and are harder to find than Thrones.

Sharpsterz
17-03-2007, 04:25 PM
I PAID 23 PURE FOR ONE!

spanner-head
17-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Im not having a tantrum at all. i dont care to be honest with you. At the end of the day i do something on habbo you could only wish. I just simply pointing out a point that i have sudden;ly noticed. So like it says at the top of the thread undertaker, If your jsut going to abuse, get a life? also, your defending it because your probably the one that has made all the changes.

Immenseman
17-03-2007, 05:21 PM

I don't understand how habbox have 'wrecked' the samovar they have just updated the value to what people are trading for.

BL!NKEY
17-03-2007, 05:24 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=322485&page=2
(http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=322485&page=2)

I have thought about this and still think they should stay in the regular section.

They have been there forever and their value would change if they were moved.

Maybe at the begining they should have been supers but now that they have been in the regular rare section they should stay.

Samovars ect. would go up and habbox would have to raise the value when they are in the super sectoin.

People would backlash against habbox and say they changed the value of the rares because they moved it into supers.

I posted this 2 weeks ago in the ion gifts discussion.

It looks to most habbos that habbox is changing the price of the samovar because of their power.

It isnt totally true but there is some truth to that statement because the only reason they are going up is because of that thread.

In a perfect world habbox would be able to move samovars into supers section and everyone would understand. But most habbos can not see that and it makes habbox look bad.

17-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Im not having a tantrum at all. i dont care to be honest with you. At the end of the day i do something on habbo you could only wish. I just simply pointing out a point that i have sudden;ly noticed. So like it says at the top of the thread undertaker, If your jsut going to abuse, get a life? also, your defending it because your probably the one that has made all the changes.

I wasn't abusing you, I was just stating that most of the people complaining are only complaining because they haven't got a ione gift :)

brodeo
17-03-2007, 05:30 PM
*looks for Undertakers hidden Samovar stash*

No, aha, only joking. Habbox bases its values purely on what people are selling for. It could be argued that the boom in price is because people realised that the value was rising on Habbox, but still, no reason to get all worked up about it. If the Green Pillow is anything to go buy i'd sell them quick while they remain a high price, before they begin to plummet as too many people are buying/selling them.

edgeways
17-03-2007, 05:52 PM
How can you say samovars are being wrecked, i think its very good for the samovar to be going up its one of my favourite rares and its nice to see it actually wanted. Its like the mocha its a bit sad that its only worth 0.25 so people don't really like it anymore because of the value. Though i must admit the speed at which the value of the samovar is going up is a bit crazy but then again many the demandfor them is crazy right now.

17-03-2007, 05:53 PM
*looks for Undertakers hidden Samovar stash*

No, aha, only joking. Habbox bases its values purely on what people are selling for. It could be argued that the boom in price is because people realised that the value was rising on Habbox, but still, no reason to get all worked up about it. If the Green Pillow is anything to go buy i'd sell them quick while they remain a high price, before they begin to plummet as too many people are buying/selling them.

Trust me if I had a Samovar stash my room would have Thrones/Samovar wall in it :P

I don't think they will follow Green Pillow though.

Lost-Shark
17-03-2007, 05:58 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=329153
Proof That Samovar sold for 22 HC
Proof we don't make up values!

holo-jonny
17-03-2007, 06:18 PM
There you go protesters.

-Eliminate
17-03-2007, 07:29 PM
i lol at samovers price

i aint complaining i bought 3 last week for 2 hc ( dont ask i felt like it )

now der 25 hc

was tempted to sell today when they were 15hc but i wasnt dumb enough to

spanner-head
17-03-2007, 08:28 PM

That thread was psoted today! after the price had been put up to 22hcs.

spanner-head
27-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks for comments all closing post.

Edited by Ymo (Forum Moderator): Please don't double post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!