PDA

View Full Version : Strung Along

NintendoFreak
17-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Well this this girl i hang about with and I really liked her And I was gonna ask her out she said she liked me so 2 weeks passed then I check her myspace and she has a quizz thing on there and it says 'Ur Crushs first name' and it has _ _ _ _ which is the WRONG dots for my name so I asked her if she liked my best mate Jack she said yes then she had an argument with me because I said why didnt you tell me you didnt like me? and she said ' Ive allways liked/loved jack since yr5' I was really upset... This Jack though he does my head in he keeps kicking and punching me HARD because apparntly I wind him up so i told charloote and she flipped said go find new frineds then,, but I dont want to find new mates and I need help +rep for help

Nemo
17-03-2007, 06:14 PM
thats harsh, i would also say get new friends, she doesnt seem very nice if she does that and this "jack" guy seems like a fool, i'd say dump em all.. none of em are good friends..

Josh-H
17-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Eaiser said than done to dump your friends... I don't know what to suggest though..

zepie
19-03-2007, 04:13 PM
go to kik boxing then kik the poo out of 'jack'!!!!

happned at my school once, my teacher told me.

this small boy got piked on and that so he went to learn kikboxing.
then on day at school, someone smashed him and thing little kid kiked him in the head! i wasnt there, my big sister and maths teacher were. no one ever picked on him agian...

computer screen
28-03-2007, 03:26 AM
talk to your friend about him beating on you, if he was really your friend he would stop, but if he doesnt seem to care forget him. and this girl, you had your chance, i know its hard, but you have to move on

Browney
28-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Explain to this girl that Jack beats on you. If she's your mate she'll confront Jack about it and stay on your side but if she can't see past her own love then it's time to move on mate.

:Hazel
28-03-2007, 11:58 AM
If he beats you up you can't really call him a friend. And I'd forget that girl if she can't be honest with you now what hope is there?

StripedTiger
30-03-2007, 11:11 PM
guys will be guys. if he hits you, if you say "ow its too hard" you sound wimpy, maybe try getting him to "winde you up" another way?

With her, i think you just needa apologise for getting "mixed up."

girls will never ever admit they are wrong, well most wont. Some who are cool will ^^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!