PDA

View Full Version : Samover Values

Man4hire
17-03-2007, 10:45 PM
You have to BE KIDDING Me.

Habbox have set this price before with the green pillows. And its about time someone noticed this was going on.

It such rubbish, habbox just have the power to change prices in a click of a button and make such a large profit in such a small time space. And this is a perfect example of it. Now I bet you anything habbox will look at habbo trades rooms and will be like

"wow people are paying 23hc even though we removed it from the list! lets make it atleast that price because zmg they are paying it and we didnt say anything *shifty eyes*"

Then there is undertaker, like "well since they are harder to find they must be like worth atleast 23hc like yeah". You can't be serious either, you cant find a green polar rug anywhere and you don't raise it to 23 HC? Also I have been told undertaker has been buying 80 of them recently.

Conclusion - Is there anything else to say. I hope someone wakes up and straighten things out.

benjamin
17-03-2007, 10:46 PM
oh shut the **** up already

people who moan about pixels are well pathetic

Man4hire
17-03-2007, 10:48 PM
oh shut the **** up already

people who moan about pixels are well pathetic

Then why are you moaning about this rant.

Well pathetic god

benjamin
17-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Then why are you moaning about this rant.

Well pathetic god
because people like you are sad :]

kk.
17-03-2007, 10:50 PM
i hope you wake up and see that ur being pathetic,

the whole point of habbox is so that people dont get ripped off. And they gain there values from you. They go into trade rooms and see how much things are being traded for and change the values adjustingly. I bet if you go into a room ull see 'buying samover - 20 hc' or whatever. Well probably not any more because people are begining to think they will go down.

So before you have a moan at the price, have a moan at the habboers because they made the value what it is :)

Man4hire
17-03-2007, 10:54 PM
They go into trade rooms and see how much things are being traded for and change the values adjustingly.

have a moan at the habboers because they made the value what it is :)

And to what extent is that statement true? Before the values went up did you ever actually see someone shouting buying samover 23 hc?

lSander
17-03-2007, 10:55 PM
i hope you wake up and see that ur being pathetic,

the whole point of habbox is so that people dont get ripped off. And they gain there values from you. They go into trade rooms and see how much things are being traded for and change the values adjustingly. I bet if you go into a room ull see 'buying samover - 20 hc' or whatever. Well probably not any more because people are begining to think they will go down.

So before you have a moan at the price, have a moan at the habboers because they made the value what it is :)

So true!

-:Undertaker:-
17-03-2007, 10:55 PM
I have 80 Samovars? - You have got to be joking.

Man4hire
17-03-2007, 10:57 PM
I have 80 Samovars? - You have got to be joking.

Someone on another forum has posted this.

kk.
17-03-2007, 10:57 PM
And to what extent is that statement true? Before the values went up did you ever actually see someone shouting buying samover 23 hc?

Yes actually, i did i also saw people saying selling samover 25hc and then selling it straight away. Even on the forum, people were saying 'i just sold it for 14 sacks which equals 28hc roughly. Plus you cant say there making them up when you havtn been in trade rooms or furni shops and watched people pay that much for them.

So true!

lol thanks :P

Well people on different forums probabl hate habbox and think they scam! God u need common sense

manga21
17-03-2007, 10:58 PM
You fool . They only rised so much because of the question "Are they Supers" So people got there hands on them before they become Super or what ever Making the Demand for samovars high because they want them so desprately before they shoot up in price! If ya get me

lSander
17-03-2007, 10:59 PM
You fool . They only rised so much because of the question "Are they Supers" So people got there hands on them before they become Super or what ever Making the Demand for samovars high because they want them so desprately before they shoot up in price! If ya get me

Another true thing :)
Atleast some of you have given a brain, that functions.

Energizer
17-03-2007, 11:00 PM
who cares? its pixels ***!

lSander
17-03-2007, 11:03 PM
I don't, but im so ****** about the fact, that everyones saying we MAKE the values.

Sly
17-03-2007, 11:07 PM
I had like 8 from when i quit a while ago they were only 1hc hehe

kk.
17-03-2007, 11:11 PM

But the thing is, habbos didnt have to pay that much. If they wanted them to stay the same they should have made it stay the same by not bothering with them.

The main thing that you are missing here is that WE [meaning habbos] have made the value, not habbox. im sure there is a quote on the FAQ's page on habbo saying a super rare is something that has never been released. So this makes them super which means that people will pay more then 2CS for a super rare?!?!

o and at lSander you do make the values, well you meaning people who play habbo

lSander
17-03-2007, 11:16 PM
I mean rvr, I'm one,as you can see..
and people got freaked about them being supers, and starrted to pay more, its not our fault, that they started to pay more..

kk.
17-03-2007, 11:21 PM
o rite well that makes more sense lol no of course you dont make them up :P sorry i had a 'go' at you :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!