PDA

View Full Version : Habbox owns habbo?

Fonejacker
18-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Well Habbox is the main rares forum am i right? So if they say the Samova is worht 25 hc's it must be? I don't think it's right that they can do that... They effect what happens to peoples money ;l. I don't play habbo i think thats why i don't like what habbox has done. I think Habbo should have a rare padge an Offical one Thats correct...

Fonejacker
18-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Well Habbox is the main rares forum am i right? So if they say the Samova is worht 25 hc's it must be? I don't think it's right that they can do that... They effect what happens to peoples money ;l. I don't play habbo i think thats why i don't like what habbox has done. I think Habbo should have a rare padge an Offical one Thats correct...

Kieeran
18-03-2007, 01:06 AM

they do? ppl r trading at these prices

Man4hire
18-03-2007, 10:49 AM
they do? ppl r trading at these prices

Only because habbox set them?

spanner-head
18-03-2007, 11:31 AM
I agree mate. Havew you noticed now the prices are back down to 10hcs? What the hell is going on? has habbox rare valuers sold all there samovers for 20hcs + so they can put the price back down again??? If you ask me they use the populartity of habbox to controll trading and to make profit out of the site. THIS IS WRONG!! I have writen to habbo to let them no about whats happening AND have collected opinions from other habbos about what they think about the price booms.

le harry
18-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Shutup and don't post what you don't know. The public thought the Samovar was going to go Super, so everybody invested in them and the price rose suddenly. 8freak8 tried to undo some of the damage by making them back to 12HCS and now it has caused this. Half of the Rare Value Staff don't even have a single Ione's gift so please, don't blame Habbox. Blame yourself for buying them high and thank 8freak8 for lowering the value ;).

spanner-head
18-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Dont make stupid polls that make people think there going super then?

And i never bought any anyway. So you should be the one that shouldn't post what you dont no?

Fonejacker
18-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Shutup and don't post what you don't know. The public thought the Samovar was going to go Super, so everybody invested in them and the price rose suddenly. 8freak8 tried to undo some of the damage by making them back to 12HCS and now it has caused this. Half of the Rare Value Staff don't even have a single Ione's gift so please, don't blame Habbox. Blame yourself for buying them high and thank 8freak8 for lowering the value ;).
:S Sorry but how can u say shutup and don't post what you don't know when u obviously know nothing? I think there should be an offical habbo one and everybody should go by that

Moh
18-03-2007, 01:37 PM
I do admit, Habbox do kina rule the rare values. The only thing I don't like about this is, if any of Habbox staff need sumin, they can reduce the value and just go buy it for much less of its worth. Also they don't give any other sites a chance to report rares.

Fonejacker
18-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah but i don't think anysight should tell people what to do with there money... If they want to spend it on habbo Fair enough... But Websites run by "Children" Telling people what to do...

Axel
18-03-2007, 01:41 PM
How many times do you have to be told... Habbox only REPORT the values, they don't set them. The Rare Values reports are only guides. The only mistake that has been made is lowering them again.

Kieeran
18-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Imo. Habbox spoke of samovars being supers. people thought :o they're gonna rise *buyz* Other people were like :O there going up. *keepz* n others were like ill make some money off this *sellz*

So it is just a chain reaction really.

Rcss
18-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Plz do not make 2 of the same thread

Fonejacker
18-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Plz do not make 2 of the same thread
i made this last night... And it's different

Barkseh2131
18-03-2007, 02:42 PM
sulake owns habbo mate.

Fonejacker
18-03-2007, 02:46 PM
sulake owns habbo mate.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rcss
18-03-2007, 02:48 PM
i made this last night... And it's different

Maybe you should check the first page because ive merdged the thread and they look exaclty the same to me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!