PDA

View Full Version : Truth

-:Undertaker:-
18-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Samovars had risen, you can't deny that, they were stable yesterday at 25 CS

A few people who will do anything against Habbox started to complain.

8freak8 and sierk removed the Samovar making people unsure of it's value.

People started selling because they thought the Russian Samovars were going to decrease.

The market flooded due to Habbox and they crashed in value.

People lost 13 CS off their Samovars due to a poor decision by management.

Habbox even goes aginst their defination of a super rare and I asked 8Freak8 if I could to the disussion thread and he said yes.

There is a giant arguement in staff forums and I have had Staff and high staff PM'ing me saying it's pathetic the way Habbox have treated this.

So really, Habbox does fix values as we have seen.

I'd advise you to make a value site or use AllHabbo or ClubHabbo, maybe they won't pick and change values.

Thread Closed by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Due to it being bumped.

Hurts
18-03-2007, 11:37 AM
+ Rep i agree with all that :)

myke
18-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Or alternatively trade for what you want..?

TrueColours
18-03-2007, 11:39 AM
OMG... Undertaker you might it all sound right but in the end of the day you done your job the best as you could, now admitting this could be the end of rare vaules as we type, Im going to miss you, and thanks for doing such a good job, your a really great guy, I hope you dont leave the forum because your no longer staff, Your probally one of the those great staff on habbox, Sierk and 8Freak8 was probally getting sick of all the hate reports from other habbos so they decided to stop the russian samourver or how ever it is spelt, thanks for being such a great guy and if anyone takes your place im sure they wont be as good. *Waves*

brodeo
18-03-2007, 11:40 AM
You did the right thing, and i don't believe Freak would fix the values, shocking really.

MrCorny
18-03-2007, 11:41 AM
+rep I agree.

benjamin
18-03-2007, 11:42 AM
i've always just traded for whatever anyway

le harry
18-03-2007, 11:42 AM
K read it now, bet allhabbo are celebrating. This thread is going down soon once 8f8 or sierk find it ;)

Breakfloor
18-03-2007, 11:43 AM
Well done on youre time here.

Habbox has been the best rare thingy mabob.. and you was the best rare thingymabober. Dont leave the forum pls

Joord
18-03-2007, 11:44 AM
I think the iones gift thread should have never been created. maybe a straight habbox poll would have been better.

spanner-head
18-03-2007, 11:45 AM
Nice post undertaker :eusa_clap

Alternativly, make it illigal for habbo fansites to have rare values? Leave the habbos to trade items for what they want, not by a guild that half the time is incorrect.

Personally, i like the idea of a guild no matter how much i complain. I admit i do complain about the stupid prices, but thats just true? i cant help think if we didn't have rare value sites there would be no reason for argument. A guild is a great think. But people dont take it as a guild, they take it as the actual price and get all serious over it. Like "yours is 1.4 mine is 1.5 you need to add something" Thats a little to far. I think thge guild should be 1 - 2hcs, 5-8hcs, somthing like that. Then it is a guild rather than an exact value.

Hazza
18-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Habbox = Going down hill.

I agree with Dan, The values ARE fixed. Ive worked in the department, There all like.. Im buying samovars, So I get loadsa of profit.

Sierk and 8f8 a message for you.

CLOSE HABBOX :8

+REP Dan :)

TrueColours
18-03-2007, 11:49 AM

I agree with Dan, The values ARE fixed. Ive worked in the department, There all like.. Im buying samovars, So I get loadsa of profit.

Really well said.

Hazza
18-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks.

Well, Not so much Close habbox.

Get rid of the values, You control to much of the hotel.

As someone said earlier, There shouldn't be fixed values it should be like

Red dragon for example
1.5-2.5

18-03-2007, 11:53 AM
I think the iones gift thread should have never been created. maybe a straight habbox poll would have been better.

I actually wanted a Poll on Habbox, 8Freak8 and sierk were reluctant.

I asked 8Freak8 for permission on discusion thread, he said yes.

spanner-head
18-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Estimated price. :D

myke
18-03-2007, 11:55 AM
I think scrap rv's tbh.

le harry
18-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Imo, I think that Habbox should get rid of it's RVR page for a week, get the RVR's to report what's happening and prices, then put it back up with proper prices.

spanner-head
18-03-2007, 11:56 AM
I actually wanted a Poll on Habbox, 8Freak8 and sierk were reluctant.

I asked 8Freak8 for permission on discusion thread, he said yes.

That just leaves argument again. If it does/doesn't go super. Your gonna have complaints from either side of voters. For example, if it "go super" vote wins, then the people that dont want it to go super will complain and vice verser

kk.
18-03-2007, 12:03 PM
all i can say is i completely agree, and yes you got sacked for doing your job by reporting what all the RVRs had seen. It is a big mistake what freaks done because, although it may have not lost many people, they lost 'faith' in the values because of the drop from 25CS which is what it is being traded at to 10CS now.

You were also correct in saying that once it had been taken off the site people started to decrease the selling value which ended up in people selling for 12 - 15CS which meant when 8f8 and RVR's went round, all they could see was it was being traded at 12CS.

If they had left the price on habbox and went round, they would have by now been seeing it o for 1T.

That was one big mistake by sierk and 8f8

[+rep]

le harry
18-03-2007, 12:05 PM
I love this drama :D

TrueColours
18-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Imo, Habbox have done a good job over the years, just now undertaker leaves for doing hes job there making up vaules, Now just leave the RvSystem for a couple of weeks see how it goes, if people start to complain re-open it, but for god sake give someone else a chance.

theman0001
18-03-2007, 03:07 PM
lol at all this if you all hate habbox so much why are you still here???

TopManTim
18-03-2007, 03:29 PM
I dunno if this is that relevent but in the official habbox rare values room theres clones called 8Nooblet8 and 8*****8 ect. They're all against habbox going 'Question me and I shall make all your rares go down to 1hc'

theman0001
18-03-2007, 03:37 PM
also dawnofaraon has made loads of the stikies say that habbox fix values

Sharpsterz
18-03-2007, 05:04 PM
theres no point anymore samovers willl never rise again coz its like 100 ppl vs habbox's 1000 we wil lnever win

edgeways
18-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Its true that the value of the samovar was stable at around 25 hcs before habbox changed it, it was stupid to change it to 12 hcs. Maybe over some time but in 1 day? Thats just screwed people over.

Dan2nd
18-03-2007, 05:39 PM

Dude its obvious your just saying that because of some kind of history with the department I can tell by the aggression in your post.

OMGitsaROSS
18-03-2007, 05:40 PM

People started selling because they thought the Russian Samovars were going to decrease.

Habbox even goes aginst their defination of a super rare and I asked 8Freak8 if I could to the disussion thread and he said yes.

There is a giant arguement in staff forums and I have had Staff and high staff PM'ing me saying it's pathetic the way Habbox have treated this.

I'd advise you to make a value site or use AllHabbo or ClubHabbo, maybe they won't pick and change values.
You take Habbo so serisouly.

Stitch
18-03-2007, 06:35 PM
i dont know why everyone is going crazy over the rare values because they don't have to go with them values.

le harry
19-03-2007, 05:59 AM
Sthu "John Dorian".

bo$$
19-03-2007, 06:08 AM
I agree that habbox is slightly going downhill..
Habbos are everywhere advertising new rv sites and whatnot.
And I got screwed over 13 hc ;D
and its kinda dumb that People were clearly selling for about 25 hc and then posted 12 causing people to sell for low. That reallly sucked.
But oh well.
Im poor :p
Life goes on.

fitcovboy
19-03-2007, 08:56 AM

And yet when i departed the RVR department and spoke out YOU defended them! Funny how things change and you are now saying similar things. As Sierk is spending less and less time on the site because he is busy with other things then unfortunately he backs up 8Freak8 all the way, like over the white smoke issue, he knows jack about values but has to stick his unwanted oar in, and help make the values what they are now A SHAM. Mainly the supers but hey, and if i was not so busy with college i would make a site, and i may well do in a a few months, i refuse to support this one anymore, the only reason i am VIP is because i had paid so far in advance. Well Dan i guess you have found out no matter how loyal you are, you receive 0% loyalty back! Hit them where it hurts, stop buying anything from the site, why should we support a site that refuses to listen to us?

le harry
19-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Harsh, but imo I think 8freak8 should of let Dan do his job and stop sticking his nose in where it wasn't needed.

DCeption
19-03-2007, 10:40 AM

Thats the biggest load of ******** i have heard! get me one thread were it says that. And it was Dan who rose the value of the Samo to 25hc, and it may well have been going for that price, but Dan was the one who could change values on the site.

Boxiel
19-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Well said Dan babe,

Blinger1
19-03-2007, 10:55 AM
lol at all this if you all hate habbox so much why are you still here???
they aren't hating habbox just the rare values system.. maybe read next time:rolleyes:

And yet when i departed the RVR department and spoke out YOU defended them! Funny how things change and you are now saying similar things. As Sierk is spending less and less time on the site because he is busy with other things then unfortunately he backs up 8Freak8 all the way, like over the white smoke issue, he knows jack about values but has to stick his unwanted oar in, and help make the values what they are now A SHAM. Mainly the supers but hey, and if i was not so busy with college i would make a site, and i may well do in a a few months, i refuse to support this one anymore, the only reason i am VIP is because i had paid so far in advance. Well Dan i guess you have found out no matter how loyal you are, you receive 0% loyalty back! Hit them where it hurts, stop buying anything from the site, why should we support a site that refuses to listen to us?

you go :D ill +rep cause that was pretty neat, almost a "shut down"..
also, i fully agree with the why should we support a site that refuses to listen to us? if we ask for something like a mod they will say "it will make the forum go down for 5 minutes :( we will lose about 2trillion billion 0000000000 hits :'(" even if the mod should be used.. habboxforum needs to listen to their users more :)
habbox should seriously just cancel the rare values idea, it got you famous, you had your five minutes of fame, now let it rest;)

Joord
19-03-2007, 11:04 AM
I agree with dception. and since when do 8f8 sierk, really care about how much furni they have? they hardly ever use habbo. another thing, why would they close habbox for the sake of some pathetic morons in this thread. also, in another thread dan or someone said "strobes & green pillows shot up in one day" however if im not mistaken, samovars have been stable at 1-5hc for like 4 years, so surely it would come as a shock if it started rising above 10hc. and why would it suddenly start rising this much?

Blinger1
19-03-2007, 11:05 AM
I agree with dception. and since when do 8f8 sierk, really care about how much furni they have? they hardly ever use habbo. another thing, why would they close habbox for the sake of some pathetic morons in this thread. also, in another thread dan or someone said "strobes & green pillows shot up in one day" however if im not mistaken, samovars have been stable at 1-5hc for like 4 years, so surely it would come as a shock if it started rising above 10hc. and why would it suddenly start rising this much?
because its in popular demand?

Joord
19-03-2007, 11:08 AM
follow on from my other post... [im on my psp]

anyways, why would it start rising this much? because of the iones gifts thread. for all we know this could have been the sliest way for you to move up the samovar price. and the only reason people started paying loads for the samovar is because the price on habbox kept going up and up.

DCeption
19-03-2007, 11:10 AM

most of the people i have talked to complained about the high value of the samo, also it would be very unlikely for most of the samos to be traded in a short space of time, allowing an accurate average.

Joord
19-03-2007, 11:11 AM

yh but why would it suddenly be popular im demand?

Blinger1
19-03-2007, 11:14 AM
i never cared about trading for rares, so i don't know how you get the "this rare is worth this much" value thing.. i still stick to what i said earlier, just let the rare values system rest.. "we" had "our" five minutes of fame now.. its over

DCeption
19-03-2007, 11:18 AM
But then no doubt some other site would try take over, and no doubt they would be accused of fixing values, some people are never going to be happy no matter what.

Blinger1
19-03-2007, 11:19 AM
yh but why would it suddenly be popular im demand?
because we all love the samovar :)..

i say people should trade for what they reckon it is worth.. nothing more nothing less!

le harry
19-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah, that's going to work. "Hey man, got this new super rare called the Mochamaster, I'll give u it for ur dino, ur prof by 6 red fans" "Okay man thats fair"

Not gonna work.

Naythi.
19-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Byeeeeeeeeee

Undertaker

Well you best stick around still >;]

And you should still have your job you were the best member of habbxo staff your the only social one anyway

Nice to see you on hhgs.net

:D

DCeption
19-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Byeeeeeeeeee

Undertaker

And you should still have your job you were the best member of habbxo staff your the only social one anyway

Considering you havent met many i dont think you can say that...

:Hazel
19-03-2007, 12:29 PM
I think one phrase that comes to mind about this whole situation is: what a mess. ;l

Ashhizzle
19-03-2007, 02:20 PM
I think one phrase that comes to mind about this whole situation is: what a mess. ;l
Simple, but it fits

Danny
19-03-2007, 04:04 PM
What a load of fuss over pixels.. Let this be a lesson tho those who spend tonnes of money on habbo furni, trying to make themselves rich on a pc.. Sorry but it had to be said.

19-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Thats the biggest load of ******** i have heard! get me one thread were it says that. And it was Dan who rose the value of the Samo to 25hc, and it may well have been going for that price, but Dan was the one who could change values on the site.

It was MY JOB to update the values on the site to what people were paying for it.

Well said Dan babe,

fnx bbz xxx

most of the people i have talked to complained about the high value of the samo, also it would be very unlikely for most of the samos to be traded in a short space of time, allowing an accurate average.

So because some Habbox Haters moan we shouldn't update the value to what people are paying? just INCASE some moan?

Byeeeeeeeeee

Undertaker

I'll be on HHGS yep :)

DCeption
19-03-2007, 08:30 PM
It was MY JOB to update the values on the site to what people were paying for it.

fnx bbz xxx

So because some Habbox Haters moan we shouldn't update the value to what people are paying? just INCASE some moan?

I'll be on HHGS yep :)

I dont think you understood what i said, although im not going to argue as i think you were a great manager and dont want to fall out over it.

But 1 thing i am going to say, is that you know RVRs dont fix the values...

fitcovboy
19-03-2007, 08:37 PM
I dont think you understood what i said, although im not going to argue as i think you were a great manager and dont want to fall out over it.

No one said the RVR's do .... though many have tried to falsify reports ;) But higher level staff can spot it a mile away ;)

19-03-2007, 09:01 PM

I know the RV Staff didn't fix values, I even made it harder when Mit left for them to make up reports :)

I trust Habbox RV Staff and you were all such a great department, it's sierk and 8Freak8 i'm talking about.

They say I influenced values with the thread THEY allowed me to make but if that's the case then they have been influencing values for years as the Samovar and Holopod would not of been 1.5 CS/2 CS if they would of been in supers in the first place.

DCeption
20-03-2007, 08:36 AM
I know the RV Staff didn't fix values, I even made it harder when Mit left for them to make up reports :)

I trust Habbox RV Staff and you were all such a great department, it's sierk and 8Freak8 i'm talking about.

They say I influenced values with the thread THEY allowed me to make but if that's the case then they have been influencing values for years as the Samovar and Holopod would not of been 1.5 CS/2 CS if they would of been in supers in the first place.

Ahh ok! I mis-read what you were trying to say in this thread!

dark-as-death
18-04-2007, 10:30 PM
I have one link that will stop all these arguments - www.hhgs.net (http://www.hhgs.net)

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't bump old threads.

The-Mate
19-04-2007, 10:42 AM
i saw a post earlyer in the thread before that said prices should be 1-3hc ect instead of 1.2736453hc people take the price too far!! but its good that there is a site that you can go and see a rare value and one that even thought everybody complains they still use if habbox closed we'd have 2-3 maybe more site fighting to be the site everybody used people would be spilt and prices would be everywhere like what happened to the samovar the problem is of all the people who use habbox not that many use the forum which is a shame because i think its the bext part of the site :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!