PDA

View Full Version : Habbox = scam + other crap

holo-jonny
18-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Habbox are values are a scam now One I tink the decision to make them not super rares was stupid secondly, I did not see one samovar go for 12Cs until they put that price.

Habbox= idiots
As if they would Fire Dan for fixing rare values when he hasnt been they are supposed to trust him besides that they have to agree with dan before he changes a value.

Some habbox members = idiots too

Ymo barely done anything about Dan's firing he wanted RVM job all for himself.

This well get me banned (again) but what do I CARE.

HABBOX SUCKS.

bye

Ashhizzle
18-03-2007, 12:20 PM
yay for you ;] tbh, samovars r lame

theman0001
Habbox are values are a scam now One I tink the decision to make them not super rares was stupid secondly, I did not see one samovar go for 12Cs until they put that price.

Habbox= idiots
As if they would Fire Dan for fixing rare values when he hasnt been they are supposed to trust him besides that they have to agree with dan before he changes a value.

HABBOX SUCKS.

bye

lol i disagree,:werock:

GoldenMerc
www.HHGS.net is the new rare values site now,Dan moved over there ;)
I have to agree it has gone down hill ;[

benjamin
What could Sam do about his firing though? Whatever Sam said wouldn't make a difference :rolleyes:

velocity
18-03-2007, 12:22 PM

yea, you are tbh.

holo-jonny
18-03-2007, 12:22 PM
www.HHGS.net (http://www.HHGS.net) is the new rare values site now,Dan moved over there ;)
*REMOVED*

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): There is a specific Forum for advertising websites.

Scott™
18-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Ross, i doubt your site will get anywhere tbh, how the hell is a vBulletin forum going to show rare values, it will never be as good as habbox WAS. Face it :) I also think Dan was fired unfairly. Even when they were still raising at 22 HCs people were offering 28 etc for them so they were gonna keep rising obviously. But i think its stupid how you fired him and i th ink the rare values are going downhill now. ;}

Tiuhdur
18-03-2007, 12:25 PM
im using hhgs.net now for values

holo-jonny
18-03-2007, 12:25 PM
im using hhgs.net now for values
:D

good.

the wombats
18-03-2007, 12:29 PM
i bet hhgs base their values off habbox. habbox has always been number 1 for values. shame of the jealous people though. all these hate threads are from jealous people.

TrueColours
18-03-2007, 12:31 PM
rofl they made undertaker co-owner and manager of rvrs :confused:

Callum.
18-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Sam got the job. I doubt anyone would really argue about a management decision when they've just got the job.

the wombats
18-03-2007, 12:33 PM
lmao at holo's sig. "habbox values are just a guide" we already knew that. thanks for contradiciting yourself.

Dan2nd
www.HHGS.net is the new rare values site now,Dan moved over there ;)

Um... over confident?

Habitso
I havent a clue what Habbox are doing but i am greatly against the sudden fall of the samovars!

Undertaker was the best thing that ever happened to Habbox.
If hes gon, a lot of others will leave to!

Scott™
HHGS sucks imho. Ross has had it for like a year and its got no where.

OMGitsaROSS
18-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Well said.

and at holo-johnny's sig,

A guide yes but they are so influential it is stupid.

If every site had a RV page it would be fairer, the seller/shop owner would simply say, "I use xxxxxxxx.com's RVs so no Habbox etc."

Simple! :)

Or... Habbo have their own RVs ;l

holo-jonny
18-03-2007, 12:35 PM
i bet hhgs base their values off habbox. habbox has always been number 1 for values. shame of the jealous people though. all these hate threads are from jealous people.
You need something to base on but the values will probs go different ways after.

F32
18-03-2007, 12:36 PM
You're an idiot.

Earthquake
18-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Habbox have spent money and took time to do the rare values for us, they have grown really well, I know people can have there own opinions but don't you realise theres people who work the *** of to make Habbox the greatest fansite around, yes they may struggle now with Rare values, but I don't think Sam will put up with anything, this is a good decision, No not to fire undertaker but to make Ymo the new manager, well done Habbox. and the title of this page is really unnecessary.

theman0001
18-03-2007, 12:37 PM
we are going to have people following hhgs rare values, and we will have people following habbox.com, guess which one will be more popular
:werock:

holo-jonny
18-03-2007, 12:39 PM
You're an idiot.
Oh you only say tht cos u havent seen the rvr forum.

Dan2nd
18-03-2007, 12:40 PM
You're an idiot.

I agree

GoldenMerc
18-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Dans been co-owner and rare values manager and admin for like 5 months well he got promoted to co-owner like 1 month back maybe more o.O,Yeh we may base our values of Habbox,Most sites would do that tbh.
Anyways

-:Undertaker:-
18-03-2007, 12:41 PM
If sam refuses to put up with bull from Management then he will also be fired.

Once 8Freak8 and sierk don't like you, they'll do anything to fire you.

Also difference between Habbox's Values and HHGS's values will be that HHG's won't be interfered with by corrupt management.

theman0001
18-03-2007, 12:42 PM
,Yeh we may base our values of Habbox,

another great reason why not to follow HHGS they base values on habbox! You admitted it

the wombats
18-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Dans been co-owner and rare values manager and admin for like 5 months well he got promoted to co-owner like 1 month back maybe more o.O,Yeh we may base our values of Habbox,Most sites would do that tbh.
Anyways

thanks for that. so the rv's will be just like habbox. so if the values change coz of corruption, then that means the ones on hhgs will aswell.

Habitso
18-03-2007, 12:44 PM
:eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_clap I think Sierk and 8Freak8 should go bak on their decisiion.

Isnt the person we all hate here Ymo?

holo-jonny
18-03-2007, 12:46 PM
:eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_clap I think Sierk and 8Freak8 should go bak on their decisiion.

Isnt the person we all hate here Ymo?
No its Ymo, 8F8 and Sierk.

the wombats
18-03-2007, 12:47 PM
No its Ymo, 8F8 and Sierk.

ur just ******* jealous. sam will do a good job.

holo-jonny
18-03-2007, 12:49 PM
ur just ******* jealous. sam will do a good job.
I'm not jealous lol I dont care about being RVM.

It is just it is Dan who chose him to be his assistant and work together.

But in the end Ymo appears to have not cared at all.

Tbh now I couldnt care a thing about being RVM cos I caouldnt care a thing about habbox anymore except that they are just total scammers.

Tristan
18-03-2007, 12:50 PM
Yet I'm brought into this because I'm Dan's successor...

OMGitsaROSS
18-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Unfair init <3

Dan2nd
18-03-2007, 12:53 PM
I'm not jealous lol I dont care about being RVM.

It is just it is Dan who chose him to be his assistant and work together.

But in the end Ymo appears to have not cared at all.

Tbh now I couldnt care a thing about being RVM cos I caouldnt care a thing about habbox anymore except that they are just total scammers.

Dude not cool Ymo is an awsome dude whos gunna do a great job k?

theman0001
18-03-2007, 12:54 PM
sam (ymo) will be a great rare values manager well done on getting it :)

F32
18-03-2007, 12:54 PM
If sam refuses to put up with bull from Management then he will also be fired.

Once 8Freak8 and sierk don't like you, they'll do anything to fire you.

Also difference between Habbox's Values and HHGS's values will be that HHG's won't be interfered with by corrupt management.
You've also acted idiotically.

Axel
18-03-2007, 01:08 PM
You have to understand that Habbox is just a guide to the values people are buying and selling them for, they don't set the values. Just so many people mis use it and say 'omg no thats not a good deal cos habbox says i can get 2 hcs'.

18-03-2007, 01:13 PM
You've also acted idiotically.

I have had PM's from Habbox Staff and 1 PM from a admin supporting me saying the way 8Freak8 and sierk have acted is pathetic.

theman0001
18-03-2007, 01:16 PM
I have had PM's from Habbox Staff and 1 PM from a admin supporting me saying the way 8Freak8 and sierk have acted is pathetic.

but youve also been acting like an idiot, dont complain that people are acting pathetic if you are also acting pathetic as soon as u were sacked you were saying that habbox was a scam etc. you even got some of your friends involved, in moving to HHGS y are you going there? because you are jelous about you losing your job, some people may support you but lots, lots more support habbox, remember habbox is a guide, so if samovars are 1RD you can still trade for 1T

Sammeth.
18-03-2007, 01:19 PM
but youve also been acting like an idiot, dont complain that people are acting pathetic if you are also acting pathetic as soon as u were sacked you were saying that habbox was a scam etc. you even got some of your friends involved, in moving to HHGS y are you going there? because you are jelous about you losing your job

I dont think 'jealous' is the right word there. I would say its because he is bitter about loosing his job.

18-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Well I would be annoyed when I get fired for something that 8Freak8 let me do.

8Freak8 should be fired then.

Earthquake
18-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I think we should all ask 8Freak8 the actul real reason why he's chosen to do this, he might have wanted to move on or something?

Scott™
18-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Ok every just shut up? if your like oh your going to go to HHGS? THEN GO THERE *** WE DONT GIVE A DAM? Christ.

Adzeh
18-03-2007, 02:19 PM
For all those people saying:

"Join ... they have brilliant rare values"

Please remember that all those sites are just piggybacking on this little event to try and force themselves up the popularity ladder. Also please bare in mind that all these sites values will be influenced in some way by the Habbox values. They might offer a petal floor at Habbox price + 2hc, or a Throne at Habbox price -4 hcs. They will check the Habbox values before updating their own.

DiscoPat
18-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Why not just make a poll, jeez..

Mrs.McCall
18-03-2007, 02:49 PM
I think it is unfair to attack Ymo for being assistant. He couldn't help the situation he is in and he was also not online for most of the scandal last night. I find it grossly unfair that he is taking flack for being the new manager, he did work hard with Dan an therefore deserves it.

I think that Dan is a very good person and shouldn't of been fired but I also think his announcement on HHGS was childish and selfish because it just made those who defended him look silly. I think that this whole situation needs to calm down.

If you want to go to HHGS for rare values then GO but Habbox's only crime is being too popular. It isn't the fault of 8Freak8 or Sierk that people want to follow Habbox's values so badly. I do not believe that the site is corrupt and neither is the management. The staff are treated with fairness and you are given equal chance to work your way up.

So either you carry on using Habbox's values or you go to another site. If you do leave Habbox then I think that is really sad because the site has been good to our members over the years and we still carry on our excellence.

The Professor
18-03-2007, 04:31 PM
As it happens, the values on both sites will always be very similar because they are both evaluated in the same way. Habbox's reputation will see it remain the main site, people arent going to go to another site to see the same thing.

brandon
18-03-2007, 04:40 PM
WAY TO CONTRADICT YOURSELF MATE!!

http://www.hhgs.net/showthread.php?t=5865
Yeah it really shot back up to 20hc? Congrats with your inaccurate values.

Black_Apalachi
18-03-2007, 05:02 PM

Habbox= idiots

HABBOX SUCKS.

bye

I'm sorry but learn to spell. :rolleyes:

You're the idiot if you treat Habbox's RVs as a bible.

HABBOX IS A GUIDE
DAMN IT.

Also...

For all those people saying:

"Join ... they have brilliant rare values"

Please remember that all those sites are just piggybacking on this little event to try and force themselves up the popularity ladder. Also please bare in mind that all these sites values will be influenced in some way by the Habbox values. They might offer a petal floor at Habbox price + 2hc, or a Throne at Habbox price -4 hcs. They will check the Habbox values before updating their own.

I totally agree with that. Mosts sited more than likely check Habbox's RVs now and again as they have one of, or the biggest and most hardworking team of RVRs.

I remember when I once tried to make a "fansite". One of those newbie Freewebs or something of the sort. I just C&Ped Habbox's values! Lame. :D

brandon
18-03-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm sorry but learn to spell. :rolleyes:

You're the idiot if you treat Habbox's RVs as a bible.

HABBOX IS A GUIDE

DAMN IT.

PrtScn, no need telling him that ;) He used to have it in his sig when he was a rare value reporter, hence why he contradicted himself ;)

Black_Apalachi
18-03-2007, 05:08 PM
O rly? Lol. :P

Re101
18-03-2007, 05:09 PM
I think your all stupid getting involved

Jamie!
18-03-2007, 05:10 PM
tbh, you could tell everyone that habbox is a scam but they will still keep using them cause everyone else does..

Black_Apalachi
18-03-2007, 05:11 PM
I think your all stupid getting involved

Don't get involved then? :P

jrh2002
18-03-2007, 05:20 PM
I can remember when habbo started its own values and at first had them miles out then copied habbox :o it lasted 3 weeks lol

I dont know the guy who was sacked but if it was for trying to fiddle the rare values then why would you listen to any values he puts on another site?

I dont know the full story I am just going on whats in this thread.

GoldenMerc
18-03-2007, 05:22 PM
I can remember when habbo started its own values and at first had them miles out then copied habbox :o it lasted 3 weeks lol

I dont know the guy who was sacked but if it was for trying to fiddle the rare values then why would you listen to any values he puts on another site?

he didnt fix it James.

2hd.
18-03-2007, 05:24 PM

err, he was here for like 4 months?

And remember people like MissAlice, jrh2002 , DJ-3000 before you start saying that.

GoldenMerc
18-03-2007, 05:26 PM
err, he was here for like 4 months?

And remember people like MissAlice, jrh2002 , DJ-3000 before you start saying that.

And Sexy Jed =}

Caution
18-03-2007, 05:30 PM
I havent a clue what Habbox are doing but i am greatly against the sudden fall of the samovars!

If hes gon, a lot of others will leave to!
no offence to Dan or w/e, but you obv. haven't seen the other staff..:rolleyes:

i agree that he was good, but like jed said; remember the other staff befoe you start saying that.;)

jrh2002
18-03-2007, 05:36 PM
he didnt fix it James.

I never said he did as i dont know the full story i am just going on what people have said in the threads and on habbo.
Its no big deal to me either way but i have a lot of samovers so if anybody can get them higher i will give you a cut lol
thats a joke btw.

18-03-2007, 05:37 PM

I didn't fix the values, if anyone is guilty of fixing them it's 8Freak8 and sierk who are the ones who lowered it to 12 CS

Also ive been at Habbox for around 1 year.

Qoui
18-03-2007, 05:38 PM
i agree wit hall.

benjamin
18-03-2007, 05:38 PM
brb helpin habbox scam lol

Tiuhdur
18-03-2007, 05:42 PM
to be quite honest im sick and tired of this now it seems as if the forum has split into two halfs (habbox scamms sayers and habbox doesnt scam sayers) dan was a great manager and im really sad to see him go so im going to go on hhgs and habboxforum and use both sets of rare values. fixed or not its a shame everyones fighting over it so thats the only thing im saying in this thread.

i myself do not no the full story of what went on last night but cant habbox just have some competition from hhgs.net? and anyone who says "oh hhgs.net gona fix values and its rubbish copy of habbox" how can you say that the management there is good and alot of time and effort put into those values to so sthu all of you dissing it ok?

END OF

jrh2002
18-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I think the samover is a rubbish rare and not many people want them and when it rises by so much so quickly something is not right.

:Jamie
18-03-2007, 05:43 PM
I never said he did as i dont know the full story i am just going on what people have said in the threads and on habbo.
Its no big deal to me either way but i have a lot of samovers so if anybody can get them higher i will give you a cut lol
thats a joke btw.

lmao +rep why did they go up?

Bomb-Head
18-03-2007, 07:49 PM
www.HHGS.net (http://www.HHGS.net) is the new rare values site now,Dan moved over there ;)

I doubt people will go to HHGS for rare values.

Smiddy
18-03-2007, 08:16 PM
From my knowledge, no Rare Values Manager has ever actually fixed the values.

Why would Dan be any different? :s He worked in my view for about 10 months and never once had any problems because of bad values, why would he suddenly turn, he's not like that.

Now I've seen his (Dan's) Usertitle, I think that's a lie. Agreed, sometimes Habbox Management can seem to be "rubbish" - But this is a fact of life, companies make decisions which not everyone will agree too.
As for the rare values being a scam, most of them are probably still the values you set them to Dan, unless they've all been changed, which I doubt. So you'd of just admitted to this accusation.

If you really think Habbox values will be overtaken in popularity, try telling that to the new site who tries every 3 (or so) months, it's nothing new.

Tiuhdur
18-03-2007, 08:18 PM
From my knowledge, no Rare Values Manager has ever actually fixed the values.

Why would Dan be any different? :s He worked in my view for about 10 months and never once had any problems because of bad values, why would he suddenly turn, he's not like that.

Now I've seen his (Dan's) Usertitle, I think that's a lie. Agreed, sometimes Habbox Management can seem to be "rubbish" - But this is a fact of life, companies make decisions which not everyone will agree too.
As for the rare values being a scam, most of them are probably still the values you set them to Dan, unless they've all been changed, which I doubt. So you'd of just admitted to this accusation.

If you really think Habbox values will be overtaken in popularity, try telling that to the new site who tries every 3 (or so) months, it's nothing new.

exactly

teen-terror
18-03-2007, 08:22 PM
I do agree that the price of Samovars are a bit O.T.T but its no need to blame the rare value people they are just doing there job, not very well but it's still there job... so cut em a little slack

Colin-Roberts
18-03-2007, 08:42 PM
if habbox was trying to scam wouldn't they raise the values instead of lower them?

TopNoch-
18-03-2007, 08:44 PM
1st of all dan was a good rare editor but when u did fire him did u really have to lower the price of the samovier to less than 8hc could of kept it to stay away from bad reputation and it would stop so much hassle

TopNoch-
18-03-2007, 08:46 PM
well they could scam by making price go higher and then selling for loads

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator) - Please do not double post within the 15 minute editing period

Caution
18-03-2007, 11:33 PM
people will continue to use habbox for rare values though..?

T0M
18-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Hey sorry but can anybody please post or pm the main events of what happened last night please, id be mega greatful, i can get the jist of it from reading this thread but not all of it

Tyvm

PaulMacC
18-03-2007, 11:54 PM
The samover's pricing
The samover is hard to find these day's it's not the sort of rare you'd walk into the normal '' Rere shop '' and find.
The throne walk into a shop and find it anyday , Tbh there are less samover's than throne's and I think the samover should be at least 30 hc

-:undertaker:-'s dismissal
I do not think Dan should have been sacked after all he asked 8F8 and Sierk could he do it and not what. I hate all these so called '' mixers '' that go around and say '' OMG , Dan rose the Samover's price ''
Dan,Sierk and 8F8 made the decision and all the blame is being pelted on Dan. He's very hardworking and he get's all this blame.
The samover rare is a '' Rare rare '' known as a ''Super rare'' for every samover there's around 3 throne's. Thats a 1:3 ratio.
I think the decision was a good one to raise the pricing of the samo but it was a TERRIBLE decision to drop it to 8 cs.
Example.
Oh look I have 1 out of a million thrones
Oh look I have 1 out of 100'000 Samover's
Btw This isnt accurate just a rough guide

The move to HHGS
I'll look and what not at this but 90&#37; of Habbo hotel treats Habbox as a bible and always will. I like HHGS but it's just too much competition.
Example
Manchester United getting beaten Derby
TNA buying out WWE
Rudeboi34224 having 100 throne's.

It's not fair that Habbox is used as a bible. I'm sure Sam will do his best to keep us up to date with the rare value's but Undertaker was right in the decision to make the samover go up and if there's no decision such as this the rare value's arent accurate.
Sure it's about what we're trading, maybe we're wrong, maybe Dan wanted to try a new way to find value's.
There was no need to fire Dan over this as he was trying out new experiments and yet just because a load of noobs cannot accept this change he's fired because the manager's don't want to stand up and take the blame

8Freak8 and Sierk tell me exactly what -:undertaker:- was sacked for?

Kieeran
19-03-2007, 12:15 AM
The samover's pricing
The samover is hard to find these day's it's not the sort of rare you'd walk into the normal '' Rere shop '' and find.
The throne walk into a shop and find it anyday , Tbh there are less samover's than throne's and I think the samover should be at least 30 hc

I do not think Dan should have been sacked after all he asked 8F8 and Sierk could he do it and not what. I hate all these so called '' mixers '' that go around and say '' OMG , Dan rose the Samover's price ''
Dan,Sierk and 8F8 made the decision and all the blame is being pelted on Dan. He's very hardworking and he get's all this blame.
The samover rare is a '' Rare rare '' known as a ''Super rare'' for every samover there's around 3 throne's. Thats a 1:3 ratio.
I think the decision was a good one to raise the pricing of the samo but it was a TERRIBLE decision to drop it to 8 cs.
Example.

The move to HHGS
I'll look and what not at this but 90% of Habbo hotel treats Habbox as a bible and always will. I like HHGS but it's just too much competition.
Example
TNA buying out WWE

It's not fair that Habbox is used as a bible. I'm sure Sam will do his best to keep us up to date with the rare value's but Undertaker was right in the decision to make the samover go up and if there's no decision such as this the rare value's arent accurate.
Sure it's about what we're trading, maybe we're wrong, maybe Dan wanted to try a new way to find value's.
There was no need to fire Dan over this as he was trying out new experiments and yet just because a load of noobs cannot accept this change he's fired because the manager's don't want to stand up and take the blame

+ rep for tht :)

H0BJ0B
19-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Is there no end to this nonsense! It's a stupid samovar! Get over it!

Uwe
19-03-2007, 07:48 AM
tbh, Habbo UK should do the same as Habbo CH - Ban rare values.

GoldenMerc
19-03-2007, 07:51 AM
The samover's pricing

Example.

The move to HHGS
I'll look and what not at this but 90% of Habbo hotel treats Habbox as a bible and always will. I like HHGS but it's just too much competition.
Example
TNA buying out WWE

sierk fired Dan for "Fixing" the values,Theres a copy of all the PM's to each other on HHGS.

cocaine
19-03-2007, 07:53 AM
EVERYONE.
PLEASE.
SHUT.
UP.

jrh2002
19-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Example.

That example is ok apart from the fact you people have 20-30 thrones per room if you can afford it and people hardly ever a samover in their room which makes the throne harder to get and more expensive.
Seating is always going to be in higher demand because you like to have enough seats for the amount of people in your room usually.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!