PDA

View Full Version : SharpeNews website mesed up.

JK
18-03-2007, 12:23 PM
i was looking at sharpenews today and the website is all mesed up. click here (http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolguttesew0.png) too see the image. i dunnu if it is just my browser though.

Evescence
18-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Stop posting about sharpenews its boring now like 7 threads about it :/ and you should read there changing servers

gtavc1210
22-03-2007, 09:14 AM
That error was because we had just over 15,000 People at that one point in time on our little VPS thats designed for arround 1,000 so everything overloaded we are now on a dedicated server and all issues are solved

Blob
22-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Wow we have someone who thinks they own SharpeNews on the forum. (If you do, do NOT take any notice of this)

Frog!
22-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Don't diss David, he's got a very high status on SN, i think?

I used to work for one of his sites xDD

Mentor
22-03-2007, 08:11 PM
What the hells the obsession with sharp news? its a crap site with crap content? Im pretty sure im not allown in the view that no one gives a crap about it?

F32
22-03-2007, 08:18 PM
What the hells the obsession with sharp news? its a crap site with crap content? Im pretty sure im not allown in the view that no one gives a crap about it?
Yey - another sane person who doesn't give a damn.

Mentor
22-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Yey - another sane person who doesn't give a damn.

Ive only ever been on it twice? both times becuse of news about it. Ive yet to find even a tiny bit of content which can come anything close to being veagily interesting or informative on any subject? Theres new storys are about 3 lines about mundain uninteresting news storys which anyone who isnt completely brain dead will already know about o.0

Im willing to bet out of the sites entire content theres not a single, interesting or remotely informative article/news story on there.

Internet
22-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Ive only ever been on it twice? both times becuse of news about it. Ive yet to find even a tiny bit of content which can come anything close to being veagily interesting or informative on any subject? Theres new storys are about 3 lines about mundain uninteresting news storys which anyone who isnt completely brain dead will already know about o.0

Im willing to bet out of the sites entire content theres not a single, interesting or remotely informative article/news story on there.

I have to agree, news is not very big, looks boring, don't know why the owner didn't accept the 8.5 million pounds, I'd be glad to get rid of it.

Mentor
22-03-2007, 08:41 PM
I have to agree, news is not very big, looks boring, don't know why the owner didn't accept the 8.5 million pounds, I'd be glad to get rid of it.

True, although its also true alot of really crappy sites do become popular for some reason? i mean look at myspace, the actually system is ****, buggy and poorly designed, yet its the most popular website in the world o.0 So although haveing a crap site, he may still be a business genius and get alot out of it

Then again, theres also the risk people may eventually notice its all hype, and the website infact sucks, and he will get left with no offer at all?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!