PDA

View Full Version : Favourite School Memory...

Surname
22-04-2005, 08:05 PM
Yes, I don't doubt going to school for you is as awful and dreadful as it is for me, but there are the rare (Very rare) occassions when something funny or fantastic happens! So, what's your favourite school memory? It can be anything from when you got Star Pupil award to when you saw your teacher fall over! Post them here! ;)

Mr.Kylee
22-04-2005, 09:14 PM
I think the funniest thing ever was- We got this teacher for Slovenian and English and she goes with head up and down if you tell something correct and she does like this sound with mouth if you're wrong andd we had to make this poster and I had to show it infront of whole class and talk about it. (before the class I said I'm gona start laughing so bad if the teacher gona start noding with head and we were trying to copy her and stuff- was really funny) I was talking and I looked at her and she noded my school mate started laughing like mad and so did I..The teacher said:'' Hormons?'' and I started laughing even more. :) I think that was really funny.

Mit
23-04-2005, 11:04 AM
when we went to pgl and it was so fun. it was the best school trip of my life and really fun as now i hardly see any of the people that went on the trip

Jinxxed
23-04-2005, 11:07 AM
when we went to pgl and it was so fun. it was the best school trip of my life and really fun as now i hardly see any of the people that went on the trip
Lol we went there once - what one did you go to?
Anyway at our PGL we stayed up and played knock-down-ginger on the teachers rooms :p

Surname
23-04-2005, 11:48 AM
-Wonders what PGL is-

Pulchritudinous
23-04-2005, 11:52 AM
My best memory was when I was Glinda the good witch in my year 6 play of the Wizard of Oz, it was the first main part I'd ever had.
I was extremely proud, because the year before we did a Harvest play and all I got to do was walk on stage and say 'Scene 2', so you can understand why I was so happy.

When i was in Nursery I also wet myself on stage when I was an angel, I don't think I should of told you that.

scottish
23-04-2005, 11:53 AM
-Wonders what PGL is-
Exactly What Is It :s

Jinxxed
23-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Exactly What Is It :s
It's like this place where you do all these games and stuff. It's just like where you go for a school trip :)

scottish
23-04-2005, 11:57 AM
so its a school trip? o.O

habbox-superstar
23-04-2005, 06:27 PM
My funniest one was, when i was 11ish we had a new teacher when evr she turned to write on white board my mate would start saying yabba yabba yabba, when she turned around hed say oh stop it ........ and blame it on someone else. Lmao. Continuously. And done it to me once and i started getting paper and drawing stupid pictures of our new teacher (mean teacher) And one hit her in the eye. Lmao.

misspartyqueen
23-04-2005, 06:32 PM
my memory of school was primary school i always hated it but when you leave you just wish you were back there :p

Jesus-Egg
24-04-2005, 02:45 PM
When i was in year 6, we had this supply teacher, and on of my friends was messing around, and she told him to sit on a chair at the front, so he sat on it, and it collapsed!

Pulchritudinous
24-04-2005, 03:53 PM
When i was in year 6, we had this supply teacher, and on of my friends was messing around, and she told him to sit on a chair at the front, so he sat on it, and it collapsed!

Lol, I did that once, it was one of those chairs with metal legs, and a plastic seat that slides on, it was meant to be secure, but I was leaning back on my chair, and slid right off, I was grabbing the table, but I knocked that over with me, it was so embarrasing, that was in about year 5/6.

DJ-3000
24-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Wow, funny moments above <3 Okay well I can't really remember because my memory goes funny sometimes :)

But What I do remember, is a science teacher at my school, ran down the stairs running for his oatcake (in the cafe) and then slipped over and broke his leg hahhaha that was so funny. I mean running for an oatcake?!?!!!

Haha, in maths last year sometime I sat there, and then everyone whispered to me to ask sir to change the song on his computer, (when there not allowed to do that, only the cd owner can :rolleyes: ) and then i shouted NUMBERRR 5!!!!

In ICT I slammed my folder on the desk too, because I was just in a strange mood.. and then i nearly broke keyboard, and then all my plastic folders thingiesbobs fell out so I was late for english because I had to put them back in... rofl

emrys88
24-04-2005, 05:34 PM
My fav. memory of schoolwas where my friend put the gas tube in a bowl of fairy up liquid then he ignited it, it went up like a mushoom clould of fire..he lost his fringe and eyebrows...Mwhaha

Rarelime
25-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Lmao dave an oatcake, strange person.. :rolleyes:

Mine would have to be, when me and a few of my friends in maths, we kept randomly shouting out the number 5, because the teacher hated it :D, the next lesson we bought some post-it notes and put the number 5 on them, and put them around the class so he could remember us :D:D

Pulchritudinous
25-04-2005, 07:28 PM
Cheeky...:rolleyes:

Once in Science, I wanted to see what PH my spit was, so I put some of that special paper in my mouth, then the teacher came running at me saying 'STOP'.
And I was like 'What it's only paper', and he was like 'It's dipped it chemicals, why do think it changes colour!', so he made me wash my mouth out, I was really embarresed.
Then another time we had to use a straw to blow into this test tube with a chemical in it, to see f it went cloudy, and I accidently s.ucked the chemical up, and my mouth was burning, I really had to wash my mouth out then, a week later another boy did it and went to hospital, so I was lucky.:D

sarah261090
28-04-2005, 05:18 PM
my best school memory is...actually....today!!! in our school the art block is gettin refurbished so instead of having our art lesson we were helpin clear up. about 5 mins into the lesson we couldnt be bothered to clear up ne more so we started doing the limbo!!!!!! it was absolutely hilarious-had to b ther!!!!

smurf-you
28-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Mine was leaving school and living of benefits couldn't wait, My life is now sorted :eusa_danc

Syd
01-05-2005, 04:13 PM
I remember in Year 3 I was with my best mate Ryan and we were fooling around on the junior playground, in which we found that the school governers were there and lookuing around the classrooms. Well they were just saying thankyou and good work and all that jazz to the headmaster Mr Hadfield and me and my mate decided to drop a bomb into the works and we mooned the school governers! Right in front of their faces. Me and my mate just ran off giggling and the headmaster came up behind us and made us apologize in front of the school. I just laughed at him and when people found out they laughed too. It was a fond memory of mine......

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!