PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Owes Me 15 Hc

Sharpsterz
19-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Thats Wat Ive Lost On Samovers And Holoboys :)

Callum.
19-03-2007, 03:53 PM
They owe you nout.

Unlucky loosing 15 HC's. lol

Re101
19-03-2007, 03:54 PM
you owe yourself 15hc for putting all your trust on habbox

--ss--
19-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Habbox owes you nothing.
Its your owm fualt for investing in them.
You should know the risks of investing.
Also people are selling samovars / buying samovars also less than the price on habbox ( saw quite a few peoples selling at 3-4 hcs at ymos trade last night.)

X:RiX:X
19-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Habbox owes you nothing =] Good day and unlucky.

Jordie
19-03-2007, 04:02 PM
they owe you nothing, shouldnt have braught them:) also on you sig why have you got " ive got holoboy, samova and bbb and they're all gnna rise haha" lets re phrase that they're all gnna decrease and your gnna be down 15 hcs :)

-:Undertaker:-
19-03-2007, 04:17 PM
8Freak8 and sierk owe people around 15 CS per Samovar, since they were the ones who created confusion and lowered it.

I suggest you PM sierk and 8Freak8 for refunds :)

Kieeran
19-03-2007, 04:19 PM
8Freak8 and sierk owe people around 15 CS per Samovar, since they were the ones who created confusion and lowered it.

I know your not happy about whats happened and support you with what your saying

But you've said before

"habbox is a guide, you don't have to follow itt"

Caution
19-03-2007, 04:21 PM
it's you're fault for using habbox..:rolleyes:

19-03-2007, 04:24 PM
I know your not happy about whats happened and support you with what your saying

But you've said before

Habbox is a guide when it's not fixed, Samovar was fixed.

Kieeran
19-03-2007, 04:29 PM

Well Yeah. Hotel was trading at 25cs. or w/e it was then habbox wasnt happy so they dropped them now they're hated even more for dropping them than rising them -.-

--ss--
19-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Tbh no one was paying that prices for samovars until you put the values up for it , even after the prices were on habbox people might have been selling that prices but no one was actualy buying them.
Sierk didnt put values down as he felt like it , he went of looking for values and he put on the values that he saw being traded at himself.

19-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I know, Samovar was going for 25 CS+ but then they decided to fix it to 12 CS

Boxiel
19-03-2007, 04:50 PM
owned.

Energizer
19-03-2007, 04:53 PM
who cares, i lost like 3/4T, don't care tbh.

Lost-Shark
19-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Habbox Is a guide.
So far ive lost nout. I bought at 6 + they are 6.
Personally I dnt care if they go back to 3.
All my rares are profit :P

19-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Habbox Is a guide.
So far ive lost nout. I bought at 6 + they are 6.
Personally I dnt care if they go back to 3.
All my rares are profit :P

Yes it's a GUIDE when the values are real, unlike when they were fixed by 8Freak8 and sierk.

theman0001
19-03-2007, 05:10 PM
I Have A Samover Both The Holos And A Aloe Vera And A BBB All Will Rise Muhahahahhaha

Lol its your own fault, and you had that signiture ages before samovar began to move, how did you know... i mean come on it had hardy moved before so inless someone set for them to raise i dont see how you knew.

19-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Lol its your own fault, and you had that signiture ages before samovar began to move how did you know...

It's now his fault if the biggest rare values site has fixed a rare which made it go down.

Also your signature if so funny :rolleyes:

Azza
19-03-2007, 05:44 PM
habbox are a guide and its your own fault for placing trust in them so your fault for making such a loss.

Joord
19-03-2007, 11:08 PM
haha .

brandon
19-03-2007, 11:09 PM
If it worked like that we'd all be owed.

beau03
19-03-2007, 11:30 PM

no offence but ur getting on my nerves

GunnerFan27
19-03-2007, 11:32 PM
15 Hc pfffffft

dont cry ave lost a throne that glitched wen version 10 came out lol

bo$$
19-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Ugh.
Seems like everysingle thread everyone is repeating what the previous person said >_>
"Its your fault for putting all your trust in habbox"

Technically its not his fault.. It's the buyers that used habbox to see if they wanted to buy it not him :)

And Im on Undertakers side about how it was dumb that theyy were CLEARLY being sold for 20-25 Hc and then it was posted at 12.

I lost 13 hc :p

jrh2002
20-03-2007, 01:20 AM

Agreed

Every thread you look in hes complaining :s i want to know how such a rubbish rare got so high in value anyway :s i wouldnt pay 2 hc for one.

DaBears
20-03-2007, 01:45 AM
yeah u were fixing it

Sly
20-03-2007, 07:33 AM
They were selling 25hc each but whilst they were removed from habbox they did go down alot , habbox didnt just randomly say oh we`ll make them 12hc thats what they were being sold for and people are still selling for less than the habbox price now.

:Hazel
20-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Agreed

Every thread you look in hes complaining :s i want to know how such a rubbish rare got so high in value anyway :s i wouldnt pay 2 hc for one.

it was because people thought they might be put in the super rare section of habbox as they have never been released & their value increased dramatically due to this as people thought OMG they are supers!!111

HotelUser
20-03-2007, 10:50 AM

Get lost! No one is getting a refund and your sarcasm is annoying.

---------------------------------------------

If you bought one when they were that high then its your fault for being so stupid. Obviously they weren't going to stay that high, and if your mad that you bought it cheap and would sell it at 22hcs then you didn't loose anything.

20-03-2007, 04:06 PM

Don't read then, use your brain.

yeah u were fixing it

Proof?

Get lost! No one is getting a refund and your sarcasm is annoying.

---------------------------------------------

If you bought one when they were that high then its your fault for being so stupid. Obviously they weren't going to stay that high, and if your mad that you bought it cheap and would sell it at 22hcs then you didn't loose anything.

How do you know they weren't going to stay at 20 CS+? you don't and i'm not being sarcastic, i'm telling the truth.

Jamie!
20-03-2007, 05:58 PM
ha.. gutted for you!

Barkseh2131
20-03-2007, 06:00 PM
Can you tell me where on the rare values page it says you MUST use these values?

Edit, i just had a look ont he Rare Values page and found this:

Our Rare Values Reporters work very hard finding you accurate rare values, but it is not really possible to give a 100% correct value. Our rare values are a guide, to make sure you wont get ripped off; therefore it is fine if someone wants to trade a bit more or a bit less than what our values show.

Maybe you should take the time to read in future =]

HotelUser
20-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Don't read then, use your brain.

Proof?

How do you know they weren't going to stay at 20 CS+? you don't and i'm not being sarcastic, i'm telling the truth.

It was very obvious they wouldnb't stay that high, nothing goes from 6 hcs to 22 over night.

Can you tell me where on the rare values page it says you MUST use these values?

Edit, i just had a look ont he Rare Values page and found this:

Maybe you should take the time to read in future =]
Exactly, no one is to blame.

Fonejacker
20-03-2007, 06:33 PM

But you've said before

yeah it's a guide but it's a guide everybody follows...

iJoe
20-03-2007, 06:39 PM
these values are a guide, habbo is a game(a pretty cool game :)), its not undertakers fault its yours. tbh i think its really sad that you worry so much about selling your pixels you have to check on habbox to see what other people think you should trade them for. chill out, you bought the samovers then tried to resell for more, its business people loose millions because the demand for something is low so the price drops. ITS A GUIDE TO A GAME. CHILL OUT :)

Yggdrasill
20-03-2007, 06:41 PM
I'm fed up of this samovar stuff now tbh.

iJoe
20-03-2007, 06:42 PM
i no me too

Sharpsterz
20-03-2007, 08:11 PM
thanks for the reply and idc the point pm'in sierk or 8freak8 they will just say habbox is a guide u did not have to follow it and other excyuses and other crap so yer :)

Energizer
20-03-2007, 08:54 PM
you're not the only one that lost a few pixels because of it.

HotelUser
20-03-2007, 09:30 PM
you're not the only one that lost a few pixels because of it.

thanks for the reply and idc the point pm'in sierk or 8freak8 they will just say habbox is a guide u did not have to follow it and other excyuses and other crap so yer :)

It's not crap, you followed it. Its not a bible, its a guide. Like I said earlier..

If you bought a sam when they were cheap, then they went up, and back down. You did not loose anything!

If you bought it when they were high, then thats your dumb move, not Habboxs fault! DUH!

Pitch
20-03-2007, 09:34 PM
anyone who goes by habbox deserves to lose out majorly.

bo$$
20-03-2007, 09:42 PM

Exactly. Thrones were like.. 11 hc a few years back (Dont say anything like "ZOMG IT WAS YEARS AGO" but they are stable at 30-ish Hc's.. And how about the strobe solarium.. It went up pretty fast and is stable at a high price.. and supers go up by thrones all the time..
So don't say "it obviously wouldn't stay that high" because you don't know what would happen to a price.

HotelUser
20-03-2007, 10:00 PM
people who sold at 20+ were smart, but the ones who bought at 20+ made a huge mistake!

If something goes up that much over night you should wait to make sure they wont go right back down..

BL!NKEY
20-03-2007, 10:07 PM
So the people who had the samovars before the thread owe habbox 15 cs because habbox raised the price.

Hey actually I have a snow patch which just went down. Habbox owes me .2 cs

GommeInc
20-03-2007, 11:55 PM
No I think you'll find you'll have to get that off of whoever traded you. Thank you plz.

le harry
21-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Oh well, I would never buy that high unless I knew it was stable. Suddenly something goes up to like 25HCS? I would at least wait a couple of days to make sure it wasn't going anywhere.

HotelUser
21-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Oh well, I would never buy that high unless I knew it was stable. Suddenly something goes up to like 25HCS? I would at least wait a couple of days to make sure it wasn't going anywhere.

Exactly, people who acted dumb get repaid dumb, such as, not being paid at all?

Jordy
23-03-2007, 04:15 PM
lol I've been saying this about Habbox for ages, I agree with some of you, and undertaker at times. How are we ment to know when habbox are fixing it or not?

Basically you shouldn't of trusted Habbox, but it has damaged their reputation. If I lost 15 HC on Habbox I'd begin using someone elses rare values, www.hhgs.net (http://www.hhgs.net) values seem to be getting more popular.

Okay Sierk and 8freak8 should be sacked for this. Then I become owner, and delete the rare values section, delete the crappy joomla system. Get a decent user system and get the decent management back. Not to menchion remove all illeagul content and scripter stuff, so it could be official, and actually liked.Oh and I'd add some decent add-ons to this forum ;P

dannyisnotamazing
23-03-2007, 04:20 PM
Habbox didn't force you to go by their Samavor & Holos value, they didn't force you to trade Samavors or Holos.

When the price has shot up, you've bought them and they've come back down. You're own fault in the end don't get to greedy and think they are going to keep rising.

TehJoshy
23-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Who is Habbox Anyway and how can it owe you 15HC.
A Site cannot give you 15HC. becasue it doesnt use habbo xD
As many many people have said. Habbox is just a guide.

Ed.
23-03-2007, 04:24 PM
yer i agree with IFU

23-03-2007, 04:26 PM
True Habbox is a GUIDE and you don't have to follow it but people WILL and you cannot stop this.

Habbox were the ones who caused the samovar to decrease, most habbo's didn't even know about it moving to supers they just bought it cause they wanted to make profit.

Ashhizzle
23-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Soz but, lol at you for doing that

Jordy
23-03-2007, 04:29 PM
True Habbox is a GUIDE and you don't have to follow it but people WILL and you cannot stop this.

Habbox were the ones who caused the samovar to decrease, most habbo's didn't even know about it moving to supers they just bought it cause they wanted to make profit.

How are we supposed to know when Habbox are fixing things, and when they're real? Tough question, but can I really trust their values at all now :l

I've used Habbox for over 2 years and have trusted their values.

Tristan
23-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Habbox were the ones who caused the samovar to decrease

Oh and you were the one that caused it to increase.
Forgot that little bit so I thought I'd do the honours of adding it for you. :)

23-03-2007, 04:34 PM
How are we supposed to know when Habbox are fixing things, and when they're real? Tough question, but can I really trust their values at all now :l

I've used Habbox for over 2 years and have trusted their values.

I know you don't, you only know when they've been fixed and it's too late then because when a Super Power Fansite changes the price dramactically the items are unable to sell.

The Samovar thing is the only time ive known Habbox to fix values, I don't trust them either now.

EDIT To Ymo: Yes I was updating to to what people were PAYING which is RV Managers JOB.

F32
23-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Here we go:

HABBOX IS A GUIDE - WE DO NOT FORCE YOU TO USE THE VALUES THAT ARE PRESENT ON THE SITE - WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CHANGES IN VALUES BECAUSE THEY ARE TRADED SO MUCH EVERYDAY.

How many times?

Ashhizzle
23-03-2007, 04:36 PM
fight fight ffight ^.^ Notyhing can un-do this anyway

The Professor
23-03-2007, 04:42 PM
I know you don't, you only know when they've been fixed and it's too late then because when a Super Power Fansite changes the price dramactically the items are unable to sell.

The Samovar thing is the only time ive known Habbox to fix values, I don't trust them either now.

EDIT To Ymo: Yes I was updating to to what people were PAYING which is RV Managers JOB.

The reduced value was due to sierk doing some rare valuing at the time and being able to get 12hc max for his samovar(s).

To everyone else: Im not typing out my case again, read this: http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/2222/101/

Barkseh2131
23-03-2007, 04:43 PM
fgs, this thread is still going???

habbo takes to big of a part of most of ur lifes.

23-03-2007, 04:44 PM
The reduced value was due to sierk doing some rare valuing at the time and being able to get 12hc max for his samovar(s).

To everyone else: Im not typing out my case again, read this: http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/2222/101/

The values collapsed due to Habbox taking the Samovar down, people on my Friends List were asking me "ARE SAMOVARS GONNA GO DOWN UNDERTAKER??"

benjamin
23-03-2007, 04:45 PM
oh k sry brb gettin 15 hc out of sierks room lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashhizzle
23-03-2007, 04:50 PM
oh k sry brb gettin 15 hc out of sierks room lol!!!!!!!!!!!
Chav me a few aswel for wen the hc plasto set was 0.5 its now 0.3 ;[

Tristan
23-03-2007, 04:57 PM

You also made a big commotion about it which affected the values. That's called influencing.
Also, in the department, you base the and update the values on what Habbos are trading, but there's a point where you're updating the values for the Habbos to follow. You came to that point.

--ss--
23-03-2007, 04:59 PM
The values collapsed due to Habbox taking the Samovar down, people on my Friends List were asking me "ARE SAMOVARS GONNA GO DOWN UNDERTAKER??"
Then the valeus were more fairer as habbox wasnt influence the vlaue of it so sierk could get an actual value for it :]

brandon
23-03-2007, 05:01 PM
who cares basically. ur problem

23-03-2007, 05:02 PM
You also made a big commotion about it which affected the values. That's called influencing.
Also, in the department, you base the and update the values on what Habbos are trading, but there's a point where you're updating the values for the Habbos to follow. You came to that point.

Which 8Freak8 allowed me to, and I didn't come to that point, I updated values to what RVR's were reporting Sam.

Tristan
23-03-2007, 05:06 PM
After you'd upped it a bit and made such a commotion about it...

23-03-2007, 05:09 PM
After you'd upped it a bit and made such a commotion about it...

Ahh so now your accusing me, you change your tone when i'm gone don't you sam.

If I was going to fix values, wouldn't my 40 black smokes be 2 CS by now?

Anyway I didn't sell my Samovar and was never planning to.

Tristan
23-03-2007, 05:20 PM
I change my tone when I disagree with what you've done and when I've seen the height of your immaturity.
Last post. :)

23-03-2007, 05:24 PM
I change my tone when I disagree with what you've done and when I've seen the height of your immaturity.
Last post. :)

As other people have said to me, your arrogant and will do anything for power on Habbox won't you sam.

I can't wait till you fire all the RVR's who reported Samovars at 1T cause there were a lot of them.

Oh and you'll have to speak to 8Freak8 about him giving me permission to do that thread which to you is influencing eh?

I'm sure you'll have the same things to say to him as you have said to me.

Dan2nd
23-03-2007, 05:35 PM
As other people have said to me, your arrogant and will do anything for power on Habbox won't you sam.

I can't wait till you fire all the RVR's who reported Samovars at 1T cause there were a lot of them.

Oh and you'll have to speak to 8Freak8 about him giving me permission to do that thread which to you is influencing eh?

I'm sure you'll have the same things to say to him as you have said to me.

Please just get over it this is sooo old now

23-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Please just get over it this is sooo old now

I didn't bump this.
Don't post if you don't like.

The Professor
23-03-2007, 07:00 PM
I didn't bump this.
Don't post if you don't like.

No-one mentioned bumping
Forums are for discussion.

23-03-2007, 09:54 PM
No-one mentioned bumping
Forums are for discussion.

He said can we get over it and quoted me.
If you don't like the subject, you don't have to post.

le harry
23-03-2007, 10:02 PM
let this thead die pls its over.

Barkseh2131
23-03-2007, 10:03 PM
this thread really should be closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!