PDA

View Full Version : How do you add a Database Licence thing?

Moh
19-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Hello does any 1 know how to make a php file have a licence to a database, and if the code isnt present in the database then it dosnt work?

Tomm
19-03-2007, 06:34 PM
www.phplock.net

Invent
19-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Don't pay for one, they are easy to make. Or phpaudit.com - free :)

F32
19-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Simon, trust you to ruin someone who nearly had a customer :P.

Jack, PHPLock is very good but even easier to null as all you have to do is remove one line of code and bang, the database works without a key code or anything needed.

OH User system used PHPLock I believe and it was 'nulled' by many people because it simply wouldn't work with the code in a separate PHP file. All it took to null it was the exclusion of a line of code and it worked.

This was a fix for many errors and bugs in the actual user system.

What I'm unsure on is whether the actual 'PHPLock System' was in the BETA stages then or not - I'm unsure whether Tom developed it further, you'll have to ask him.

Tomm
19-03-2007, 06:53 PM
It was never used right in OHusersystem, you configure it to return a value to the script that the script wont run without.

Simon, trust you to ruin someone who nearly had a customer :P.

Jack, PHPLock is very good but even easier to null as all you have to do is remove one line of code and bang, the database works without a key code or anything needed.

OH User system used PHPLock I believe and it was 'nulled' by many people because it simply wouldn't work with the code in a separate PHP file. All it took to null it was the exclusion of a line of code and it worked.

This was a fix for many errors and bugs in the actual user system.

What I'm unsure on is whether the actual 'PHPLock System' was in the BETA stages then or not - I'm unsure whether Tom developed it further, you'll have to ask him.

F32
19-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Ahhh right.

So, does it work if it's configured right?

Tomm
19-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Yep, and I can provide you with a example if you like.

Ahhh right.

So, does it work if it's configured right?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!