PDA

View Full Version : Safety Mission Winners

mlp16
19-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Safety Mission Competition

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album1291/habboworking_2.gif
Are you a safety conscious Habbo?

Show us! Every couple of weeks the Xs will be introducing a safety-related topic and all you need to do is think of a great Mission statement on the chosen topic and get yourself noticed by our roving Habbo X and Safety X!

Mission topic for Friday 2nd March to Friday 16th March is: "WHY WE SHOULDN'T TRADE, SHARE OR GIVE AWAY A HABBO ACCOUNT"

The competition will end on Friday 30th March and the Xs will then be voting for the best Missions.
1st Prize will be 25 credits and the twinkly rare gold trophy
2 runners-up will receive 2 random HC rares each

WINNERS OF THE MISSION FOR Friday 2nd March to Friday 16th March: "WHO CAN HELP YOU ON HABBO?" are:

1st Prize:
Sxate
Lost your way? Ask an X today!

Coldsea
Unsure what to do? Read the FAQ

Runners-up:

XBOX - If in doubt, give an X a shout!
:Kieran - Don't divert, ask an eXpert!

Jordy
19-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Runners-up:

XBOX - If in doubt, give an X a shout!
:Kieran - Don't divert, ask an eXpert!

The idiots, it's :kieron not :kieran :(

PaulMacC
19-03-2007, 07:00 PM
XBOX hasnt been on since last year

alex 1889
19-03-2007, 07:03 PM
lmao, lack of particiation

Yggdrasill
19-03-2007, 07:20 PM
well done to the winners.

PaulMacC
19-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Wonder why I can't get onto Xbox's habbo home

This page is not available anymore, xbox was banned

mlp16
19-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Maybe its a Typo error?

Anyway i know Sxate

So its not a fix

benjamin
19-03-2007, 07:42 PM
sorry but i LOL at them

--ss--
19-03-2007, 07:50 PM
How comes the winning missions are about Xs as mods can help too :rolleyes:

Jordy
19-03-2007, 07:56 PM
MODs never really help though, they just send you "YOU HAVE THE POWER TO USE THE IGNORE BUTTON

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

And then don't even bother deleting the scripter furni, banning the flooder or person swearing.

In the old days you used to get banned for swearing, scripting and flooding. The lazy MODs don't really seem to do anything these days, except ban scammers very harshly.

mlp16
19-03-2007, 08:02 PM
MODs never really help though, they just send you "YOU HAVE THE POWER TO USE THE IGNORE BUTTON

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

And then don't even bother deleting the scripter furni, banning the flooder or person swearing.

In the old days you used to get banned for swearing, scripting and flooding. The lazy MODs don't really seem to do anything these days, except ban scammers very harshly.

I Agree 100%

--ss--
19-03-2007, 08:05 PM

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

lol well im just saying :p The mission i did was about mods as they actualy get paid to help you :p

Lol i remember when i got banned for typing fast , they thuahgt i was flooding and got banned , nowadays flodders roam the hotel all the mdos say is ' use the ignore button ^^'

Black_Apalachi
19-03-2007, 10:04 PM

Really!? :o

I am outraged because I actually walk up to an X and pollitely ask them to add my mission to the database. Also, mine owned most of those. :p

"No need to yelp, Xs can help!" You know it rules. :D

Edit: mlp16, it's not a fix because I have won it before. Also had runner-up twice. ;)

ReviewDude
19-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Really!? :o

I am outraged because I actually walk up to an X and pollitely ask them to add my mission to the database. Also, mine owned most of those. :p

"No need to yelp, Xs can help!" You know it rules. :D

Wow... I'm feeling safer already :D

[/cheesy American advert]

beau03
19-03-2007, 10:13 PM
It's no fix if you ask me! rofl
Trust me! :D lol

ReviewDude
19-03-2007, 10:16 PM

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Try fitting that into a signature :p

Boxiel
19-03-2007, 10:33 PM

lmao!!

asher_
20-03-2007, 01:18 AM
those missions were terrible.

and no 'your password ain't butter variations' this time? geez...

beau03
20-03-2007, 02:29 AM
It's not redtiz who only picks lol

Shawnstra
20-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Tbh, the runner ups are much better then the first prize winners.

Uwe
20-03-2007, 07:44 AM
It is possibly a typing error for XBOX :]!

It doesn't really matter as whoever gives out the prizes will have sent it to the right people :]!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!