PDA

View Full Version : [Request] New Website Paying Jobs Available

:Liam
19-03-2007, 08:50 PM
I am starting up a website. It will be selling cheap sheet music, virtual piano lessons and free lyrics. All jobs will be payed in shares of the profit( which could become a large margin due to the fact it will be low prices) Or if you want to learn the piano you can have free piano lessons :).

Jobs available:
Sheet Music Writer:
They will have to have experience in a instrument. If they can play by ear they get 5% more of the profit boosting up to a 8% share. They will need to be able to figure out how to play songs and put onto sheet music.
Jobs available: 4

Lyric Finder/Writer:
They will get paid a 3% share of profits and will have to find/write lyrics to songs.
Jobs available 5
Promoter:
A basic promoter of the website, they will have the job of posting on forums other websites ect. to advertise our website.
they earn a 2% share.

Jobs available: Unlimited

Once we are fully established we can earn upto £200-300 a month as we will be appealing to a very large crowd ( it may take 3-4 months to establish)

People would be able to earn more if they did a good job, thoose rates are only to start you could be earning upto 20%

Jackbee
19-03-2007, 08:54 PM
I would want at least 20% because its basically the hardest bit!

Swastika
19-03-2007, 09:43 PM
To be a lyric writer, i'd want more than 3%.

LondonGoons
19-03-2007, 09:57 PM
***** at 3% people make millions from lyrics.

Imagine jack makes lyrics and someone uses them and they are THAT GOOD, the person makes like thousands, and jack only gets 3% *****.

:Liam
19-03-2007, 09:59 PM
I dont mean writing there own songs. I mean finding or writing lyrics to songs like take that - patience ect.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!