PDA

View Full Version : Working on a website.

:Liam
19-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Im working on a website that gives free song lyrics and cheap sheet music. Im just trying to find the licences I need to sell them. +rep to any good (helpfull Information)

Dentafrice1
19-03-2007, 11:20 PM
I can help you with the payments too,

I have a GL account which lets people pay with SMS and Telephone =]

19-03-2007, 11:25 PM
I can help you with the payments too,

I have a GL account which lets people pay with SMS and Telephone =]
Ok, Ugghh I might have to contact each song writer to gain permissions to use it :l Or Do It illegally :P

QuickScriptz
20-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Well actually.... I don't think what he's saying is that a GL is the solution to all your problems.... are you?

I do believe that you are still required to get some kind of license from the artists or whatnot... try http://www.musicnotes.com - they sell sheets check out their policies and etc.

Invent
20-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Dont set up your own sheet music company, thats ******ed for anyone 16-..no offence.

If you really want to sell sheet music then become an affiliate with a major company. Im sure they would agree or already have an affiliate scheme running.

JK
20-03-2007, 05:01 PM
It looks like quite hard work if you have to ask all the artists for rights, just do an easy business :)

20-03-2007, 05:32 PM
It looks like quite hard work if you have to ask all the artists for rights, just do an easy business :)
I mean only if I cant find I license I will have to do that, thats why im asking for information on where to get a license.

Jazza
20-03-2007, 05:43 PM
There is no point, There are thousands of lyrics sites and even more sheet music sites, Plus anyone with Sibelius 2 can get hold of sheet music very easily.

killermickle
20-03-2007, 08:31 PM
I could make a layout?

p.m me detials ect ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!