PDA

View Full Version : Ure Just Scred About The Future Thats Y Ure Sayin Wat U Sed In My Samover Post

Sharpsterz
20-03-2007, 08:14 PM
face it habbox fixed and u no it lol dnt start sayin HABBOX IS A GUIDE INO IT IS FGS

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please don't make pointless thread. You have a perfectly good other thread going, there's no need to post a second one.

-:Undertaker:-
20-03-2007, 08:20 PM
They are doing a givaway to try and again noobs trust again, OMG 8FREAK8 UR DA BEST HABBO1!!!

But yeah, habbox is damaged.

Immenseman
20-03-2007, 08:26 PM
well at the end of the day the majority of traders are still using habbox.

Brody
20-03-2007, 08:29 PM
true if u go in shops or trade rooms there all like i use habbox so its not that
damaged and hhgs and habbox values are basically the same when i looked
at them on sunday i just prefer habboxs layout:)

Jordie
20-03-2007, 08:35 PM
They are doing a givaway to try and again noobs trust again, OMG 8FREAK8 UR DA BEST HABBO1!!!

changed your tune, your the one that started this mess with the stupid poll you made, do you think samovar should be in supers section 4 years after they hit the hotel :rolleyes:

20-03-2007, 08:43 PM
changed your tune, your the one that started this mess with the stupid poll you made, do you think samovar should be in supers section 4 years after they hit the hotel :rolleyes:

A Poll which I requested management permission to make and they gave me their permission :)

Axel
20-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Well if you know it's a guide, why are you making stupid threads like this? It doesn't make sense.

Jordie
A Poll which I requested management permission to make and they gave me their permission :)

i couldnt care less, what the hell were you thinking " samovas should be supers 4 years after they hit the hotel " should have thourght of this much earlier maybe it wouldnt have had such a big effect on their values:)

theman0001
and why do you need to make another thread?

20-03-2007, 08:56 PM
i couldnt care less, what the hell were you thinking " samovas should be supers 4 years after they hit the hotel " should have thourght of this much earlier maybe it wouldnt have had such a big effect on their values:)

I'm so sorry for not joining Habbox and Habbo 4 years ago :rolleyes:

Jordie
20-03-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm so sorry for not joining Habbox and Habbo 4 years ago :rolleyes:

your problem then isnt it, shouldnt have made countless threads and posts on it, you've changed your story so many times, half of them not making any sense at all:@

Barkseh2131
20-03-2007, 08:58 PM

Rebelling against Habbox gets you no were, it just gets you banned on the forum like 50 plus times.

Trust me, I know =]

So how’s about you stop going on about it aye?

20-03-2007, 09:00 PM
your problem then isnt it, shouldnt have made countless threads and posts on it, you've changed your story so many times, half of them not making any sense at all:@

Changed which story?

I don't think I have changed my story.

I think you are imagining things mate, and yes it was my problem as RV Manager so that's why I tried to fix it.

Jordie
20-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Changed which story?

I don't think I have changed my story.

I think you are imagining things mate, and yes it was my problem as RV Manager so that's why I tried to fix it.

fix what, the values that you rigged, samova 22 hcs lol and you had one in your room:rolleyes: as Barkseh said we're bord of your slating habbox dont like it go elsewhere:@

20-03-2007, 09:08 PM
fix what, the values that you rigged, samova 22 hcs lol and you had one in your room:rolleyes: as Barkseh said we're bord of your slating habbox dont like it go elsewhere:@

Oh wow I had one in my room, I couldn't give a damn about the thing.

Noticed I didn't sell it?

I'm bored of you trying to pick out little things.

OMG UNTAKA HAZ A RAINFOREST POSTA IN HIZ RUoM, HE IZ A SCAMMA CAUSE ITZ GONE UP 0.001 1!!1

Would you like RV Managers to give away their furni?

Jordie
20-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Oh wow I had one in my room, I couldn't give a damn about the thing.

Noticed I didn't sell it?

I'm bored of you trying to pick out little things.

OMG UNTAKA HAZ A RAINFOREST POSTA IN HIZ RUoM, HE IZ A SCAMMA CAUSE ITZ GONE UP 0.001 1!!1

Would you like RV Managers to give away their furni?

w.e im not arguing with you no more, ive told you what i think and you've told me your side of the story end of :)

20-03-2007, 09:10 PM
w.e im not arguing with you no more, ive told you what i think and you've told me your side of the story end of :)

lol, Finally :P

Jordie
20-03-2007, 09:12 PM
lol, Finally :P

lol least ive got that off my chest:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!