PDA

View Full Version : Wii Stock

Juch
20-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know when it will be back in stock?

Neil
20-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Does anyone know when it will be back in stock?

o.O When your local GAME orders more?

Nemo
20-03-2007, 08:21 PM
i always thought they were in stock day of delivery then out of stock by the afternoon :s

PaulMacC
20-03-2007, 08:21 PM
PS3 and Xbox's are easy as pie to get.

Not so much with the Wii'z

Juch
20-03-2007, 08:27 PM
o.O When your local GAME orders more?
lol :rolleyes:

i always thought they were in stock day of delivery then out of stock by the afternoon :s
yea :(

:(

Neil
20-03-2007, 08:30 PM

I could easily get a Wii anyday anytime :S I can't get a PS3 though

Azza
20-03-2007, 08:34 PM
surprisingly the Wii's are still selling well and some people are still waiting for theirs. I got mine from Argos very easily on the release date xD
Try searching on internet or shops =]

The Wii's are getting made alot of but keep selling out. Just patence i guess

Kaixx
20-03-2007, 08:37 PM
We got the Wii by pre-ordering it and we're getting the PS3 by pre-ordering it. Much easier, then you just have to go down to the shop and pick it up.

But it depends when more will be in stock, they might even be sold out again before you knew they were there. O_o

GommeInc
20-03-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm not sure when, but apparentl it was meant to be at the end of this month or last month? I suppose that's what you expect, for a console which sold millions in a matter of days...

Neil
20-03-2007, 08:46 PM
We got the Wii by pre-ordering it and we're getting the PS3 by pre-ordering it. Much easier, then you just have to go down to the shop and pick it up.

But it depends when more will be in stock, they might even be sold out again before you knew they were there. O_o

You still only have a 1 in a million chance of actually getting one though, and I'm pretty sure more than a million people pre-ordered

Homesrfan
21-03-2007, 01:44 AM
See if you can get your local gaming store to call you if they have any in stock. They may... it's worth a shot. :p

I donno, that's all I got.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!