PDA

View Full Version : To all Anti-Lurers!

ohemjee
20-03-2007, 08:22 PM
I have been sneding in questions and suggestions to Jagex, one of my many has been this one.

Dear Elves At Jagex,

I've noticed people posting threads, not on the official forums but on others about them pking party hats. If I had lost that much stuff I'd be feeling very crummy. My suggestion is to make all holiday items, protect over all the items in the game, and via the prices from the runescape forums, make valueble items protect over others?

That's my idea, I fancy a reply,
Talk 2t3

After 2 - 3 days of waiting the elves at Jagex FINALY replied.

Dear Talk 2t3,

Thanks for your keen input and ideas. We are always keen to know exactly what our players want in our game and our Content Development Team do rely on the ideas and opinions of the people that matter (i.e. you) to keep the quality and enjoyment of RuneScape to such a high standard.

Your suggestion is quite a common one that the team are aware of and are currently assessing. Alas ideas that enter the Jagex Melting Pot can take ages to be considered, approved, designed, rejected, reconsidered, re-designed, re-rejected, re-reconsidered, re-re-rejected etc..

This is not a guarantee that this idea will or will not make it into RuneScape, but it is a very popular suggestion and therefore has a high possibility of being developed.

If it does make it in, then you will be able to revel in the glory that you played a part (no matter how small) in getting the game changed for the better. It's almost like a part of you will remain in the game forever...

I hope that this helps! ^_^

Yours Sincerely
Mod Ross

So hopefully people wont be loosing those precious party hats anymore, and keep playing runescape! :8

R
20-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Ooooooh nice :)

Sly
20-03-2007, 08:29 PM
They said they might. Didn`t say they will.

redtom
20-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Hmmm look some one wants to meet me next to the willdy to buy somthing from me, lets take the item + my best armour and a party hat that way I'll look big, O look hes going to kill me, I never even thought that would happen.

It's your own fault if you get lured, and / or take a rare item into the willdy, or an other high risk place, why make rare items be protected over other items when you lose them at your own risk?

BTW you know you put finally replyed what was the point in that? 3-4 days is a fast amount of time, runescape is a big company, and you some little kid whos suggesting somthing whats already been suggested 100s of times before.

Youheard
20-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I prefer the rares like they are at the minute. I have a santa and nothing quite beats afk training in it.

Sly
20-03-2007, 09:18 PM
I lost a santa fishing , i went for a poo and i was dead when i came back. I lol`d

ohemjee
20-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Lol, and redtom you're saying it as if you know about all this... How about you say that about the rest of the runescape community? There has been several lures involving masks, santas && party hats. If it would of happend to you you would of maybe taken it hard.

Royal
21-03-2007, 02:53 AM
Oh my lord lols, you didn't get a bot and lucky you got a reply :) your idea is pretty good I'll + rep you when your un-cautioned.

Bun
21-03-2007, 07:30 AM
Oh DEM :( :(.

I like the way they are now, luring owns :[.

Porosity
21-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Its your own fault if you get lured into wildy with a party hat on, and wouldnt most players with rare items like that know any better?

redtom
21-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Lol, and redtom you're saying it as if you know about all this... How about you say that about the rest of the runescape community? There has been several lures involving masks, santas && party hats. If it would of happend to you you would of maybe taken it hard.

No I would't try and get the rules changed, its only a game, + if you could lure then you would say what I'm saying, Its fine how it is you lose them at your own risk.

Seren
21-03-2007, 03:12 PM
and if that does happen, you just lure the people buying the item, not selling. You make the same amount of money.

despute
21-03-2007, 04:24 PM
If anyone ever says they're above Edgeville I say come to the bank or I aint trading.

Lord_Gig
21-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Looks like they've made an auto-reply for that very subject because i got the exact same one -.-

and what's up with all this "elves at jagex" rubbish :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!