PDA

View Full Version : Farming Question +Rep

deagle
21-03-2007, 01:36 AM
How many times can I check the health of a banana tree? How many times between each time?

And what is the growth interval? (The Time)

Dynamical
21-03-2007, 02:08 AM
You can only check health of a tree once, after that all you can do is get the picking exp. Initial growth average for fruit trees is around 15 hours I think.

deagle
21-03-2007, 02:19 AM
Does it get sick? And +rep for that.

Dynamical
21-03-2007, 02:21 AM
I think they can get disease or something, I always leave trees under the care of nearby farmers since they take a while. Saves lots of checking on them.

lew!
21-03-2007, 07:35 AM
yes, they can get desiesed [sp?] But you can buy an item, I forget what its called to cure it. I think its in a vial though.

And yeah, Pay the farmer to look after your crops.. Will save a lot of time checking on your crop.

DJ-Vimto
21-03-2007, 01:57 PM
though whether or not you should pay the nearby farmer to look after it will depend on what you are doing while the tree is growing.

i tend to do fishing in catherby whenever i have farming to do, that way i can just run round to the farming patch once in a while to check on my crops, harvest them, replant etc.

anyway, on topic..

you only check the health of a fruit tree once, and if you arent using supercompost there is a chance it can get diseased. though a vial of plant cure will sort that out.

i know an apple tree takes about 14 hours to fully grow...so you should expect a banana tree to take a bit longer.

once you have picked the fruit, you can either chop down the tree, or leave it to produce more fruit (which will take a couple of hours) though unless you have more fruit tree seeds id recommend leaving the tree as it is, because it will not get diseased or anythin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!