PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Scary Bug

Seatherny
23-04-2005, 08:58 AM
Right, this is some weird bug as it clones furni :S I traded my 2 Throne Sofas for 8 HC sofas and what happened was, I got my 8 HC's and still had the 2 Throne Sofas and the person I traded had the 2 Throne Sofas and HC's aswell.
But, My HC's were fake and all his stuff was real. But my Throne Sofas was real and so was his.
But, if the real hc's are moved, the fake ones disappear, meaning people can be scammed :(
This might only be just once, but it happened to my mate aswell.
luckily Mystique! helped :)
So just watch out when trading furni and even take a note of their name just incase it happens to you!
And you will know its a fake as you can only rotate it or move it, NOT PICK IT UP

Moved by crashb555 (Forum Moderator): Moved from 'UK News and Rumours', please post in the correct forum

Pixel
23-04-2005, 09:08 AM
That happened to my mate a while ago, he traded some of hi rares for hcs, then he put all his furni down in his room but the throne sofas wernt there.
The next day his throne sofa came back, but it was placed ontop of a hc sofa. [I will see if i still got a screenshot]
Its just an annoying glitch.

Right, this is some weird bug as it clones furni :S I traded my 2 Throne Sofas for 8 HC sofas and what happened was, I got my 8 HC's and still had the 2 Throne Sofas and the person I traded had the 2 Throne Sofas and HC's aswell.
But, My HC's were fake and all his stuff was real. But my Throne Sofas was real and so was his.
But, if the real hc's are moved, the fake ones disappear, meaning people can be scammed :(
This might only be just once, but it happened to my mate aswell.
luckily Mystique! helped :)
So just watch out when trading furni and even take a note of their name just incase it happens to you!
And you will know its a fake as you can only rotate it or move it, NOT PICK IT UP

Jordzo
23-04-2005, 09:26 AM
I had a glitch like that too but luckily a Hobba helped cant remember her name . . . . .

boardslide
23-04-2005, 09:42 AM
I had a glitch like that too. I traded 4 tubmasters away and when I returned to my room, it was still there. >.< I wonder if it works with Thrones, Lmaoooo.

?-Doc-?
23-04-2005, 11:24 AM
Awe Wow. Scary.

scottish
23-04-2005, 11:25 AM
its just a bit of lag i think :p

Seatherny
23-04-2005, 04:42 PM
its just a bit of lag i think :p

Yeh, it is

Smiddy
23-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Yep, Another Thread in the Wrong Forum :p Try the Bugs or Glitchs Forum nxt time ;) But Unlucky :(

OxfordScholar
25-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Nice post - we do need to be aware of glitches that could potentially be turned into scams :) Well done :D

shenk
27-04-2005, 12:44 PM
yes its a very rare glitch its not other persons fault i think habbo fixed it with v7 tho? :S oh well its V rare so dont b too scared ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!