PDA

View Full Version : Clan.

Dubble
22-03-2007, 09:31 AM
Habboxforum clan I am lvl 7 hunter dwarf i want a BIG Clan fight around the hole map the highst lvl can stay at the front and be the leader? If you are coming ill make time where we can all go toether. btw its Uk not usa If you want PvP we may go with it. PM me if any questions.

:Jamie
22-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Clan?...and i doubt im on your realm same with others.

french
22-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Dubble is in the same realm as you Jamie.

Killrogg.. :rolleyes:

Dubble
22-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Oh no i forgot about the relmas.... ANyway im killrog if anyone wants to come.

TehJoshy
22-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Firstly. you need players of the same realm. [Most Habbox Players are on different realms to eachother]
Secondly you need a Guild charter which is 10Silver from the Guild Master in Stormwind.

sl4rtzz
22-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Please please please never say clan its so *******

guild FTW

:Jamie
22-03-2007, 01:28 PM
Dubble is in the same realm as you Jamie.

Killrogg.. :rolleyes:

And im supposed to know that :rolleyes:

Mr.Kylee
22-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Somebody has been playing runescape for too long.

WoW pvp is totally different than rs one.

awelsh
23-03-2007, 07:03 AM
around the whole map, thats never going to happen:

1.your a level 7 so you will get killed when you leave eldwyn forest

2.If it were to be the whole map then that would take hours if not days and many areas are for high levers.

Go train to atleast level 20 and then there might be a chance of you being in a guild fight.

Dubble
23-03-2007, 09:36 AM
around the whole map, thats never going to happen:

1.your a level 7 so you will get killed when you leave eldwyn forest

2.If it were to be the whole map then that would take hours if not days and many areas are for high levers.

Go train to atleast level 20 and then there might be a chance of you being in a guild fight.

First can you read if they want PvP then i will be with them and be safe Not dieing And i just said round the hole map fighting we could be in ironforge and them stay there or move to another place.

Axel
23-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Lol on Wow your guild won't meet up for PVPing so often, you'll probably just do the occasional guild instance run...

Anyway I'm on Kilrogg, Deathxcs on it. Not been on a while cos I'm levelling a Blood Elf, but I'll try to get you in my Guild if you give me your char name.

awelsh
24-03-2007, 08:23 AM
What would be the point of staying in ironforge, what will we do there, watch people walk from the auctionhouse to the bank.

And when you enter horde land your pvp gets turned on.

Play the game for longer and learn how it actually works, then come back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!