PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii?

^.^
22-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Well from getting a Xbox 360 at december and getting some of the "good" games on the 360 and playing them such as: perfect dark zero, gears of war dead or alive 4 + PGR3 + COD2+COD3 i can say the 360 is a dissapointment so im going for a wii. is there anything i should know about it before i buy? anything bad about it also good things about it aswel.

Homesrfan
22-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Well, for me it's been a bit of a disappointment really from the lack of Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers, and Metroid Prime. I would really appreciate a release date. Also, the lack of online is disappointing and the fact that we have to use separate friend codes for each game is really bad.

But once Super Smash Brothers comes out I'll be happy. :D VERY HAPPY

Oni
22-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Well, for me it's been a bit of a disappointment really from the lack of Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers, and Metroid Prime. I would really appreciate a release date. Also, the lack of online is disappointing and the fact that we have to use separate friend codes for each game is really bad.

But once Super Smash Brothers comes out I'll be happy. :D VERY HAPPY
You cant denie ssx blur etc own though. I do agree with you in many ways but I have enough games to keep me content till they are released.

Agent 47
22-03-2007, 06:49 PM
have you played rainbow six? have you played crackdown? have you played GRAW? have you played dead rising? lots more but seriously, how can you say that the 360 is a disappointment?

Neil
22-03-2007, 07:24 PM
have you played rainbow six? have you played crackdown? have you played GRAW? have you played dead rising? lots more but seriously, how can you say that the 360 is a disappointment?

Dead Rising would be a bad example, it's cool going around killing zombies but it gets boring really fast, and I heard if you do something in the story it messes up and you need to start again, Rainbow six vegas is an awesome game and so is Crackdown, I'm currently looking forward to Fable 2, Assassins Creed and Halo 3, Gears of War 2 should be good but it's gonna be a long time until we see that one xD

ColyTom
22-03-2007, 08:17 PM
The Wii is good, I hope that they bring out a keyboard cos it is really annoying when you have to type whilst on the internet.
The games are fun.

summer
22-03-2007, 08:18 PM
most good wii games aren't out until 2008, whereas before the turn of the year the xbox 360 will have games such as fable 2 and halo 3.

Oni
22-03-2007, 09:47 PM
most good wii games aren't out until 2008, whereas before the turn of the year the xbox 360 will have games such as fable 2 and halo 3.
Errr Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers, Metroid Prime, Super paper mario, H.A.M.M.E.R, Red steel 2 etc oh all 2007.

Homesrfan
23-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Errr Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers, Metroid Prime, Super paper mario, H.A.M.M.E.R, Red steel 2 etc oh all 2007.
I wouldn't say all 2007. If they add online to Super Smash Brothers and Metroid Prime, I'm not sure if we'll seen those too soon.

Same with Red Steel.

But Super Mario Galaxy is DEFINITELY coming out in 2007. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Oni
23-03-2007, 04:18 PM
I wouldn't say all 2007. If they add online to Super Smash Brothers and Metroid Prime, I'm not sure if we'll seen those too soon.

Same with Red Steel.

But Super Mario Galaxy is DEFINITELY coming out in 2007. I CAN'T WAIT!!
Id say smash bros defo this year and probably metroid.

Homesrfan
23-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Id say smash bros defo this year and probably metroid.
I'm pretty sure they'll release one of them in 2008.
We are heading into Q2 and they can't release 3 HUGE first party games so close to each other.

KnuxIBF
24-03-2007, 10:02 AM
I got a Wii today ^_^

Friggin' ownage <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!