PDA

View Full Version : ScaryHabbo

@xP
22-03-2007, 08:12 PM
http://www.scaryhabbo.co.uk/forum

Register as your Habbox name and I'll rep you or post here.

Only if you put Corey as the Refferer. Newly opened we are getting a new skin and the badge's we had permission from Thinkhabbo.

We are getting our own badge's soon and a scary skin!

NOTE: Not my Forum!

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed. Too arguementative.

ColyTom
22-03-2007, 08:56 PM
I might sign up later.

@xP
23-03-2007, 04:02 PM
I might sign up later.

Ok Thanks sign up as your HXF user and I'll rep you ;)

dannyisnotamazing
23-03-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm sure you didn't get permission from Thinkhabbo. As far as I'm aware of you didn't anyway; Sam asked and Nige said no as there only to be used on Thinkhabbo Forum.

I would like to see you're proof that Nige allowed you to use them.

*Removed*

Oftopic; Corey, I heard you're going to hunt me down and kick the living daylights out of me because I moaned at you because of *Removed*.

This was a few week ago.. I could give you directions to my house if you want,
would make you're life a lot easier.

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to or about members of the forum. Please note people can belong to both forums. Thx:)

ColyTom
23-03-2007, 04:12 PM
I've signed up.

@xP
23-03-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm sure you didn't get permission from Thinkhabbo. As far as I'm aware of you didn't anyway; Sam asked and Nige said no as there only to be used on Thinkhabbo Forum.

I would like to see you're proof that Nige allowed you to use them.

*Removed*

Oftopic; Corey, I heard you're going to hunt me down and kick the living daylights out of me because I moaned at you because of you're *Removed*
This was a few week ago.. I could give you directions to my house if you want, would make you're life a lot easier.

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to others. Thx:)

dannyisnotamazing
23-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I'm a "gueek" with a low life.

Learn to spell then come back and try and insult me again so I can laugh at you failing again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!