PDA

View Full Version : I'M FREEZING!

Homosexual
23-03-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm always cold, and really tired. Why does this happen? I get sent home from school today because of it - and it's really annoying as I'm doing a play and I can't go to rehursals.

:(

:Hazel
23-03-2007, 12:31 PM
my teacher had a condition at school she used to have to wear gloves i think it begins with an R because the blood circulate to her hands properly. can't think of the name for it though ;[

:Liam
23-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Yea this happens to alot of people, You just have to try and cope by drinking hot drinks and wearing lots of layers and lots of running/exerscise helps.

jrh2002
23-03-2007, 12:56 PM
If I dont get much sleep i feel cold for some reason :s if its affecting your day to day lifestyle i suggest you visit you doctor :)

Homosexual
23-03-2007, 02:45 PM
well, it isn't really.

I normally go to bed at around 10 o'clock and wake up at 6:35am, but my sleeping pattern keeps changing.

Immenseman
23-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Hmmm, your sleeping hours seem fine. If you're worried about it, then i'd see a doctor.

Homosexual
23-03-2007, 06:03 PM
its not about my sleeping patterns - its about ME BEING FROZEN EVERY second of my life.

benjamin
23-03-2007, 06:04 PM
it snot about my sleeping patterns - its about ME BEING FROZEN EVERY second of my life.
u said snot

LOL

sry. :rolleyes:

put extra clothes on

Homosexual
23-03-2007, 06:05 PM
I do. I normally wear 3 or four layers a day.

piddle2k6
23-03-2007, 06:07 PM
Hmm try going to bed an hour earlier to see if its that.. also do you eat enough? Try and eat healthy foods but ones such as bananas which have a lot of natural energy in them.. it may be that u dotn have enough sugar to keep warm..

Homosexual
23-03-2007, 06:09 PM
i eat 2 portions of fruit a day. i don't eat veg. I eat a bananana in the morning & an apple when i get home.

piddle2k6
23-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Okay Do u eat regular meals ie breakfast everyday lunch everyday tea everyday?

Homosexual
23-03-2007, 06:14 PM
I don't always have breakfast. I always have lunch. I don't each much of my dinner if I don't like it.

piddle2k6
23-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Try and laways eat something for breakfast its really unhelathy not to just trya and eat more of everything then it will get your blood asugar up and therefore your energy up and therefor LOL your temperature up.. If not you may have a fever lol go see your doctor ;D

sl4rtzz
23-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Feeling Cold All The Time

The tendacy to feel cold is indicative of circulatory problems and issues, as it is blood flow which causes us to have a sensation of warmth. A perfectly healthy individual can feel cold all the time if they live with "hot" people who over air condition their environment or if they frequent public establishments that are run by "hot" people who tend to over air condition their environment--or is it just me.

Here are more opinions and answers from other FAQ Farmers:

* LOW THYROID FUNCTION. Try drenamin and go check out this web site www.gohealthgirl.com. She had that problem, her diet helps you to regain circulation.

* You could be anemic.

* One possibility is hypothyroidism , in which levels of thyroud hormone are below normal.

* There are many causes of feeling cold all the time. This could be from anemia or a thyroid disorder or circulatory problems related to diabetes, high cholesterol or many various other disorders. You should see your family doctor for a routine check up and labwork to know for sure!

* I know another answer, although insignificant, apparently, not getting enough affection, can make you cold. I read it in my text book cause im studying childcare and they did tests and all that.

Hope that helps :)

Homosexual
23-03-2007, 07:55 PM
that don't help atall. i'm only 11. tell me what it means.

sl4rtzz
23-03-2007, 08:08 PM
that don't help atall. i'm only 11. tell me what it means.
lol :P ill try got all from google

anemia =
A condition marked by a decreased number of red blood cells or hemoglobin (a protein in red blood cells that contains iron); the red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body. Common symptoms of anemia include paleness, fatigue, weakness, confusion and sores in the mouth.
-------------------------------------------------------
hypothyroidism = A condition in which the thyroid gland is overactive and releases an overabundance of thyroid hormones into the bloodstream.
----------------------------------------------------------

in other words i got no bloody clue im no science biology know it all wikipedia too detailed others not detailed

easy solution just go see your GP :)

Metric.
24-03-2007, 03:14 AM
Thats how I felt when I had mono.

Homosexual
24-03-2007, 09:16 AM
What's mono?

PriceTags
24-03-2007, 12:10 PM
lol :P ill try got all from google

anemia =
A condition marked by a decreased number of red blood cells or hemoglobin (a protein in red blood cells that contains iron); the red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body. Common symptoms of anemia include paleness, fatigue, weakness, confusion and sores in the mouth.
-------------------------------------------------------
hypothyroidism = A condition in which the thyroid gland is overactive and releases an overabundance of thyroid hormones into the bloodstream.
----------------------------------------------------------

in other words i got no bloody clue im no science biology know it all wikipedia too detailed others not detailed

easy solution just go see your GP :)

I was going to say iron. I've been cold and tired recently, and I'm low on iron, and I'm exactly the same with my eating and everything as you.

Homosexual
24-03-2007, 06:34 PM
:( I hope we get better soon!

PriceTags
24-03-2007, 09:33 PM
:( I hope we get better soon!

see the doctor and tell him everything and he might get you a blood test which will say you're low on iron and you'll get some tablets and if you can't swallow them it's like having a coin in your mouth :(
so i got some elderberry liquid stuff anyway :$

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!