PDA

View Full Version : Really need some help plz!

foamy
23-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Ok, I'm 13 years old and I have had my first girlfriend for around a week now BUT, as she is my first I'm really nervous and everything. I'm ok with hugging her if we are alone or with one or two people but my friends have to literally push my hand into hers to make us hold hands because I'm too nervus to ask...ACTUALLY (please DON'T laugh), as she is my first I'm not even sure how to ask her to even hold hands. Also, when we get together there is this sort of awkward silence because I'm too nervous to say anything and as for kissing her, I get really worked up about it because not only am I too nervous to, (oh god).... I'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW. Hopefully you will understand that because she is my first EVER girlfriend, you can see my problems so please reply with any sensible advice!

Phew I'm out of breath now...

the wombats
23-03-2007, 07:03 PM
just hold her hand. you don't ask.

foamy
23-03-2007, 07:10 PM
What just like grab it? (well not grab but you know)

Also when i am walking with her and some other friends I get the feeling she is avoiding me and its not that she doesn't like me but that she is a bit nervous too.Help?

Toughened
23-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Ok, I'm 13 years old and I have had my first girlfriend for around a week now BUT, as she is my first I'm really nervous and everything. I'm ok with hugging her if we are alone or with one or two people but my friends have to literally push my hand into hers to make us hold hands because I'm too nervus to ask...ACTUALLY (please DON'T laugh), as she is my first I'm not even sure how to ask her to even hold hands. Also, when we get together there is this sort of awkward silence because I'm too nervous to say anything and as for kissing her, I get really worked up about it because not only am I too nervous to, (oh god).... I'M NOT EVEN SURE HOW. Hopefully you will understand that because she is my first EVER girlfriend, you can see my problems so please reply with any sensible advice!

1. Don't be nervous. If you are unsure about it don't got ahead with it. Things should come naturally.
2. You can't be too shy if you're hugging her at least you're hugging her anyway.
3. You don't ask to hold hands it will just come naturally like i said. If it feels right take her hand if it doesn't, leave it.
4. Awkward silences are common. Just talk about anything. Ask her how she is, say she looks nice anything. Once you have broke the ice in the first bit of the conversation it should be ok.
5. There are plenty of websites on the Internet that could tell you about kissing but there isn't a certain way. If it happens, it happens and you just go along with it. There is no certain way to kiss as every person kisses differently

All I can say is don't be too shy. The reason I think you're shy is because you're around people. How about going the cinema or the park or something where it is just you two and no-one else? Don't worry too much about the kissing part. That will come at the right place at the right time, don't just force it to come. And whatever you do don't let your friends pressurise you into things, take it at your own pace. Talk to her too and ask he how she feels. She may feel the same way.
Anyway I hope I helped and good luck!

the wombats
23-03-2007, 07:35 PM
What just like grab it? (well not grab but you know)

Also when i am walking with her and some other friends I get the feeling she is avoiding me and its not that she doesn't like me but that she is a bit nervous too.Help?

not grab it. just start holding it properly.

foamy
23-03-2007, 07:41 PM
1. Don't be nervous. If you are unsure about it don't got ahead with it. Things should come naturally.
2. You can't be too shy if you're hugging her at least you're hugging her anyway.
3. You don't ask to hold hands it will just come naturally like i said. If it feels right take her hand if it doesn't, leave it.
4. Awkward silences are common. Just talk about anything. Ask her how she is, say she looks nice anything. Once you have broke the ice in the first bit of the conversation it should be ok.
5. There are plenty of websites on the Internet that could tell you about kissing but there isn't a certain way. If it happens, it happens and you just go along with it. There is no certain way to kiss as every person kisses differently

All I can say is don't be too shy. The reason I think you're shy is because you're around people. How about going the cinema or the park or something where it is just you two and no-one else? Don't worry too much about the kissing part. That will come at the right place at the right time, don't just force it to come. And whatever you do don't let your friends pressurise you into things, take it at your own pace. Talk to her too and ask he how she feels. She may feel the same way.
Anyway I hope I helped and good luck!

Thanx I'll take your advice I'm sure it'll help :) +rep

Ill post again if I still need help but plz keep advice coming anyway!

Toughened
24-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Thanx I'll take your advice I'm sure it'll help :) +rep

Ill post again if I still need help but plz keep advice coming anyway!

Thanks for the Rep and no problem. Good luck with it and tell me how it goes! :)

<?PHP>
24-03-2007, 05:39 PM
luk lyk toughened said dont ask to hold her hand, and with kissing, the moment will come, good look m8

spiderpan
24-03-2007, 05:53 PM
not trying to rube it in i have had alot im same age as u but every gets nervus dw its part of life, but with the holding hands i wouldn't do it in school same with kissing and stuff till u more confened as there are horried ppl in the world. anwayz what i did if she lives closish to u ride up there mabey wit a mate and talk to each other, just grow on one and other, and slowly it will come and kissing and so on she will be as nervus as u are. As long *** your work for her it will all work out also can i steal your sig ans say thanks for it off u plz i love it

foamy
25-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanx I'll take all of your advice and it does help that she lives up the road from me :)

Feel free to have my sig if you want:D

Browney
25-03-2007, 11:23 AM
I get like a nervous wreck too.

Ostinato
25-03-2007, 04:58 PM

Well you are young and obviously as you havn't had a lot of experience and stuff yet - this new relationship is a bit of a daunting time! :P Don't worry though, it really will calm down with time and you'll both become more comfortable around each other.

Trust me, when your a bit older you'll look back on the situation and laugh about it. :)

Anyway - you are going out with her, so it's obvious she likes you as if she didn't she wouldn't be with you in the first place. Therefore, you don't really have a lot to worry about. You don't need to ask to hold her hand every time, as in a relationship you should just trust each other both enough to do things voluntarily (within limits of course! :P). If your just walking with her or something try and put your hand in hers. Don't pure attack her and dislocate her shoulder or anything... just be gentle about it.

The nervous talking thing will pass as well. You just need to try and stay confident, as if your constantly a nervous wreck around her she might get a bit sick of it. Just remember, shes in the same situation as you - and just try to be yourself. Just talk about life, school, your family... anything! Just try and share your interests! :p :)

If your still nervous about kissing then just take things slow. You don't want to pounce on the girl, so try and wait to the right moment when your both just standing hugging or something. Then just give her a wee look in the eye and put your lip to hers. She's probably knew to it as well, so just try and take it away. No-ones first kiss is ever perfect anyway, so just go for it - you've nothing to loose really! Hehe.

It's quite a natural thing to do anyway, so it'll probably just come to you and just do what you feel is right... When she's kissing you back it'll sort of you give you a lead to follow anyway!

Finally - she's your girlfriend... so relax! :P

foamy
26-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Wow thats alot to remember but thank you so much! Remember though, if it doesn't work I'll be round your house and trust me you don't want me to bring my rabbit...(No really you don't)

Evil bunnies aside I'm sure this is gonna help and if anyone else who has had the same 'problem' please post here and tell me what you did but I'm not interested in how you tied her to the lampost and... yeah you get the idea

+rep!:D

spiderpan
26-03-2007, 06:16 PM
foamy +rep for letting me use your sig thanks

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

foamy
16-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Ok I know its been a while since the last post but now is a desperate time for me.

I'v seen her alot during the holidays but only like playin outside and stuff not like going somewhere with each other. The problem is this is that everytime we are out there is also some oter of her friends there too, it isnt just me and her (I'm still talking about my nervous problem), then when the friend goes we still are'nt alone because then she'll say like "I better go in then too". Sometimes I get a chance to give her a quick hug but mostly she just goes.

I'm not complaining about her and I really like her and I know I should make the first move but doesn't show any willing which doesn't help much. I know that I want to kiss her and hold her hand but I never get the chance althoough I know that if we were ever alone it would be different.

I know that soon if I don't make a move I will lose her and she is the first girlfriend I have EVER had in 13 years.

What I really need is advice-no forget that I need SPECIFIC ADVICE such as exactly what to do and when. Maybe just a few things that can really help me. It's no good just saying "get her alone and give her a kiss" I need EXACTLY what to do if you understand me.

Plz help me!

Oh does it make any difference that I am about 8cm smaller than her?

Toughened
16-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Ok I know its been a while since the last post but now is a desperate time for me.

I'v seen her alot during the holidays but only like playin outside and stuff not like going somewhere with each other. The problem is this is that everytime we are out there is also some oter of her friends there too, it isnt just me and her (I'm still talking about my nervous problem), then when the friend goes we still are'nt alone because then she'll say like "I better go in then too". Sometimes I get a chance to give her a quick hug but mostly she just goes.

I'm not complaining about her and I really like her and I know I should make the first move but doesn't show any willing which doesn't help much. I know that I want to kiss her and hold her hand but I never get the chance althoough I know that if we were ever alone it would be different.

I know that soon if I don't make a move I will lose her and she is the first girlfriend I have EVER had in 13 years.

What I really need is advice-no forget that I need SPECIFIC ADVICE such as exactly what to do and when. Maybe just a few things that can really help me. It's no good just saying "get her alone and give her a kiss" I need EXACTLY what to do if you understand me.

Plz help me!

Oh does it make any difference that I am about 8cm smaller than her?

1. When her friend(s) go in ask her does she want to go somewhere. Or if she says I'm going in now say ''stay out for a bit longer please i want to talk to you'' or something along them lines.
2. Talk to her. That's the best thing you can do. If you think your gonna lose her you need to talk to her. She needs to know what you think so the relationship can work. Otherwise it's gonna stay pretty much the same if you don't express how you feel with each other.

That's all I can really say. They seem to be your main two problems so try my advice and see how it goes. If your still having problems, post it here again and I will try and help. :)!

foamy
18-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Cool thanx for your help I'm finding it easier to relax around her now!

+rep

Toughened
18-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Cool thanx for your help I'm finding it easier to relax around her now!

+rep
Good good, glad I could help! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!