PDA

View Full Version : My Options

Toughened
23-03-2007, 07:21 PM
Ok so I had options evening on Wednesday night and I handed my form in today but I'm unsure about one. Anyone here are my options:

Compulsory:
English
Maths
Science
P.e
Citizenship

My options:
Geography
Media Studies
Performing Arts
Graphics

I'm happy with all them except Media Studies. I don't know if anyone has picked it and I don't want to be in a class full of stupid people LOL. If not enough people pick it it will go to my reserve but my reserve choices are rubbish too. I'm looking forward to my other subjects though.

If anyone has information on Media Studies if it's good or rubbish or whatever please let me know and any information about the other ones too.
Thanks.

Energizer
23-03-2007, 07:22 PM
graphics is crap imo.

Toughened
23-03-2007, 07:39 PM
graphics is crap imo.
:( Lol it best not be I don;t want any crap lessons lol. Thanks for the reply anyway :)

sl4rtzz
23-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Media studies supposed to be good from what my ex teacher said

she said that you just studies TV, movies, magazines, newspaper etc etc

soun ds okay but i wouldnt pick it as i wouldnt want a job like that for when im older

surprised you didnt pick a language

Spanish FTW

But good on you for picking geography :) awesome subject

Toughened
23-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Media studies supposed to be good from what my ex teacher said

she said that you just studies TV, movies, magazines, newspaper etc etc

soun ds okay but i wouldnt pick it as i wouldnt want a job like that for when im older

surprised you didnt pick a language

Spanish FTW

But good on you for picking geography :) awesome subject

Thanks for the advice on Media Studies. And the reason I didn't pick Spanish is because I absolutely hate it LOL. It's the most boring lesson ever. I guess geography is good too as well from that comment lol.

sl4rtzz
23-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the advice on Media Studies. And the reason I didn't pick Spanish is because I absolutely hate it LOL. It's the most boring lesson ever. I guess geography is good too as well from that comment lol.

hmm maybe true about the spanish i only like it because most of family is spanish (well all my mum side anyway)

:P

Jordie
23-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Ok so I had options evening on Wednesday night and I handed my form in today but I'm unsure about one. Anyone here are my options:

Compulsory:
English
Maths
Science
P.e
Citizenship

My options:
Geography
Media Studies
Performing Arts
Graphics

I'm happy with all them except Media Studies. I don't know if anyone has picked it and I don't want to be in a class full of stupid people LOL. If not enough people pick it it will go to my reserve but my reserve choices are rubbish too. I'm looking forward to my other subjects though.

If anyone has information on Media Studies if it's good or rubbish or whatever please let me know and any information about the other ones too.
Thanks.

don't you do buisness studies at your skool? that can be quite handy later on in life:D

Immenseman
23-03-2007, 09:33 PM
I took geography and it can be incredibly boring.

sl4rtzz
23-03-2007, 09:37 PM
:o geography rules tbh

Djcafc.
23-03-2007, 09:44 PM

thats my 3rd choice but i really dont want it everyone says the lessons just go on for days

Immenseman
24-03-2007, 12:40 AM
Yeah, the geography lessons in our school tend to drag.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!