PDA

View Full Version : [OFFICIAL] Hollyoaks Thread

allykin
23-03-2007, 08:30 PM
Discuss Hollyoaks.

On monday 26th march episode its gonna be brillaint, louise && warren are finally together! theres some action in the scene so er yeah its fab always wanted them to get together in it. :)

Lubricant
24-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Nooo. Louise and Warren aren't supposed to get together. I wanted Warren to get fired from The Loft and never return to Hollyoaks. John Paul and that DJ at that party thing looked like they were connecting lool

allykin
25-03-2007, 10:43 AM
lol ;)
yes they are they suit and it makes hollyoaks more int-er-esting
;d

Posh!
25-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Ye, jp and that dj :D I think they get togeather, then craig gets jealous and leaves Sarah and their is a late night episode in may where jp and craig finally get it on.

Spoiler above

allykin
25-03-2007, 11:05 AM
omggggggggggggg.
MAY?
thats just out of order i want it now!

Posh!
01-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Found these spoilers on hollyoaks forum.
I think they may be true :D They sound good!!
New Character:
I heard that a new character is set to join the cast of Hollyoaks she will be playing Warren Fox's sister Katie Fox who has just turned 18 and she is sappost to fall in love with Justin Burton But Justin doesnt feel the same way coz he is sappost to relise that he loves Sasha Valentine! hmmmm!

The Fall of a Villan:
All so i have heard that Warren Fox is going down and is taking Louise Summers with him! beacause Warren does a hit and run on Sarah Barnes (who dies of course) but Warren asks Louise to lie for him and she does so. But Louise stupidly tells Calvin and Calvin sets to send Warren down but doing so Louise Lies for Warren and the police find the truth and Warren is sent down and Louise is done for lieing in court! WOW!

Run a Way Babys:
Amy Barnes is set to be leaving the teen drama after her sister Sarah Barnes is sappost to be killed off. She is going to relise her mistake with baby Leah but it is too late too much Pride Mother Kathy Barnes has took to the baby all ready and wont let her have her back. She is upset and tells Josh the truth he says he will look after them both but only if she does a runner to America with him. Amy doesnt wont to leave her broken family at first but is left now choce when her mum and dad neglect her! OK!

Gay Love!:
As we all know that John-Paul is gay well he has a new love intrest DJ Spike from Jacqui and Aleksander Malota'a wedding but as they get closer his old flame Craig Dean feel pushed out! but is it the fact he loves JP well as John-Paul and Spike decide to be boy friends Craig decides to tell John-Paul how he feels but who will John-Paul choce well it anit Craig at first he sticks with Spike but relises his mistake in April and gets his man CRAIG! YEY!

Jack's Daughter return!:
Jack Osbourne a few years ago found out he had a long lost daughter and tryed to build bridges with her but Darren Put a stop to that! but Elizabeth(or Lizzie with her new nick name) is set to return to take Jack and Darren to the cleaners. and she will start by getting Darren out the way first. And getting Step mum Frankie and Step Brothers and Sister Jake,Steph and Craig on side. But when Craig see her real game and teams up with Darren Lizzie gets one of Craigs old friends to play Darlenne. hmmmmm!

Eamonn
01-04-2007, 12:20 PM
They sound good except Sarah dieing omg :( and yeah Warren's sister is coming to Hollyoaks, she is going to be played by Dawn of Eastenders real life sister.

allykin
02-04-2007, 04:20 PM
oo.
omgs @ the josh&amy part moving to america with leah.
They suit, hope they return cause there great characters.
asif louise tells calvin, and omg @ the hit&run, she was good character, lol if its true.
I hoped louise&&warren would be togevz, but doubt it now. Lol be good luck if she forgives then they run togevz lol.
Be funny&good episode if louise ach got pregnent by warren from the other week.

allykin
31-05-2007, 10:27 AM
sorry for double post but apparretntly
Character Actor
Dannii Carbone Christina Baily
Carrie Owen Jaq Croft
Rob Owen David Prosho
Nicole Owen Ciara Janson

these people are returning to hollyoaks.
dannii is russ's old girlfriend btw.

poloolop
06-06-2007, 10:52 AM
woo a hollyoaks thread :]
been watching since 2002 now!
watch every day and the omnibus.
everyone says im obsessed but its just great!

i saw all these spoilers on hollyoaks forum and other sites :] (as i bum them)

personally i cant wait for clare to get pushed and killed, and i hope it was tom who did it :]

I LOVE HOLLYOAKS :P

allykin
08-06-2007, 04:59 PM
same
aha john paul & craig slept togev again i was like xd
i got told he has something wrong with his brain.
the owen family return apaz.
i wanted dannii n russ to get back togev but then mercedes and russ r kk so i didn't really mind.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!