PDA

View Full Version : Surveryers job

mangle
23-03-2007, 09:03 PM
I want to go to an estate agent for work experience ( rather boring ino :P ) But i mentioned it to a mate and a teacher overheard and said she could see me as a surveyer. My question is what do they do?

Jordie
23-03-2007, 09:05 PM
I want to go to an estate agent for work experience ( rather boring ino :P ) But i mentioned it to a mate and a teacher overheard and said she could see me as a surveyer. My question is what do they do?

surveyers survey buildings and that sort of stuff lol, looking for poor construction and cracks in walls etc, i think lol correct me if im wrong:P

Lubricant
23-03-2007, 09:08 PM
There's a surveying department where I work and this women there makes estimates on new housing projects. She also does costing on material that needs to be resent to the job. It kinda varies on what the company does.

Seacat
23-03-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm not an expert on them but I remember that when we bought the house we are living in at the moment a Surveyor went round it to make sure it was up to safety standards and properly insulated and stuff. You can probably Google it and find more info.

mangle
23-03-2007, 10:12 PM
I wouldnt actually mind that as a job then !

Im in the top group for maths so i suppose the money side would be boosted by my math ability.

uh huh her
23-03-2007, 10:15 PM
OMGRICH!!
like i can design the houses, and you can be the surveyor innit!

mangle
23-03-2007, 10:16 PM
BOOOM :]

mangle houses ltd ™ :]!!

We will make camp houses with funny names :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!