PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Window Poster/New Window

TrueColours
24-03-2007, 04:32 PM
http://www.uploadz.co.uk/216hmye.png
What do you think? :) Added curtains aswell from the new HC gift, I just alt'd a bit.

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please be aware that this alteration is heavily based on SuperAgent1's design, click here (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=331422).

Ashhizzle
24-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Soo, you changed the shape of the windows?

TrueColours
24-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I dont Understand, if your on about the 2nd one with curtains, I changed squeezed put more clouds on and added curtains adjusting them and added my habbo there to give them a affect,

if your on about the poster window I used the panda poster for it, I know it is simple :)

lew!
24-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Ahem.. Ripped:
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/8741/baclconywindow238471kr5.gifSlightly differant
Posted by somone in a thread a few days after this thread..

Ekalb
24-03-2007, 10:38 PM
TrueColours, get your own ideas and stop stealing 'remaking' other peoples' alterations and graphics. Be original or you'll just be flamed.

Ashhizzle
24-03-2007, 10:43 PM
TrueColours, get your own ideas and stop stealing 'remaking' other peoples' alterations and graphics. Be original or you'll just be flamed.
I second that.

X:RiX:X
24-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Sorry, but i don't understand why you always change peoples alt and claim them to be your own, do them from scratch or not at all :rolleyes:

TrueColours
24-03-2007, 11:25 PM
I DID DO THIS MYSELF! OMG! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I TOOK A WINDOW FROM MY ROOM AND DESIGNED IT, Sorry for capitals but people are claiming me ripping when I never! I didn't even think of that alt when I made it, I took the HC curtains aswell as I thought that would be a good idea! :l

Verrou
24-03-2007, 11:31 PM
I DID DO THIS MYSELF! OMG! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE, I TOOK A WINDOW FROM MY ROOM AND DESIGNED IT, Sorry for capitals but people are claiming me ripping when I never! I didn't even think of that alt when I made it, I took the HC curtains aswell as I thought that would be a good idea! :l
Well maybe make a new alt of a new idea rather than copying someone elses ideas?

And don't try to say that was your idea because you've even said yourself in the Alt "Updated Window" as if to say "Yer, i took his alt and Updated it"

Next time get your own ideas.
And you may want to get this thread closed before the serious flaming starts...

TrueColours
24-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Well maybe make a new alt of a new idea rather than copying someone elses ideas?

And don't try to say that was your idea because you've even said yourself in the Alt "Updated Window" as if to say "Yer, i took his alt and Updated it"

Next time get your own ideas.
And you may want to get this thread closed before the serious flaming starts...
No, do you remember my Modern windows post? I was resembling to that.

Ekalb
25-03-2007, 12:37 AM

Oh yeah like Exavior's Vending machine that you made?

Oh whoops did I say made?

PriceTags
25-03-2007, 12:41 AM

and i wonder why people don't respond like that when you call their first alts spam.

GommeInc
25-03-2007, 12:53 AM
If you made it from scratch it, is very strange that most of the clouds are in the same places as that other alt "/

lew!
25-03-2007, 01:48 AM
Yeah Gomme i think that too.

Plus the curtains are exacly [sp] in the same place in both, and the image are the same height and width.. hmm

Caution
25-03-2007, 01:49 AM
r i p p e d. -rep.

TrueColours
25-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Can you all just stop please, it isn't ripper :l look at my one to hes one for god sake.

Browney
25-03-2007, 08:38 AM
If you're going to base an alt on another one atleast act on the comments it got. Get rid of the vertical poles and keep the top horizontal. Then recolour so it doesn't look so half-*****.

Cajak
25-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by TrueColours http://www.habboxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3315568#post3315568)

Can somebody remember Pappapiero ? It looks a bit like him.

By the way, you can draw all the alts you want, but if you edit someone's creation, people will think that you don't have much creativity to start an alt from the bases.
Next time, do an alt that nobody other has seen, and show them how you're good ;) .
They'll surely give you respect.

Ekalb
25-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Can you all just stop please, it isn't ripper :l look at my one to hes one for god sake.

I made a comparal images but deleted it.
The distance between the window frame and the curtain beam is the same even though that's a completely independent thing that the artist decides. Also the clouds are in the same place. every one of them except for the one that is like two that are joined. The only other difference is the fact that it's not + shaped and the curtains are longer.

Caution
25-03-2007, 09:42 AM
you did. and lmao, you +rep'd me by mistake.

TrueColours
25-03-2007, 09:46 AM
you did. and lmao, you +rep'd me by mistake.
No I never, atleast read the comment, anyway I know its mine end of some people are really picky about alts on this forum.

Ekalb
25-03-2007, 09:47 AM
No I never, atleast read the comment, anyway I know its mine end of some people are really picky about alts on this forum.

well if the idea was yours nobody would mind, if many pieces of the alteration weren't the same as someone else's nobody would mind. Understand?

Caution
25-03-2007, 09:52 AM
what above said.

if you'd actually make you're own then people wouldn't be bothered.

whiteman12
25-03-2007, 11:26 AM
And this just happened to be a few days after somebody else posted this?http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/8741/baclconywindow238471kr5.gif
You really need to get your own ideas.

Tassadar
25-03-2007, 08:29 PM
dirty ripper :rolleyes:

TrueColours
25-03-2007, 11:34 PM
dirty boy :rolleyes:

Cajak
26-03-2007, 09:57 AM

Come on guys, remember that he did another window poster (the little one). So rate the other alt and not the one with curtains.

Shinigami
26-03-2007, 05:42 PM
I've just saw this now and I have no problem with people being inspired by my work or doing a similar version of your own as long as you mention this in the post. Most of my alts (if not all) were inspired by others, for e.g the window I made was inspired by Earthquake's alteration. Whether you intended to rip or not, make sure to state if it's an edit or whatever or people will flame and all that. Also I like your version to mine anyway haha :P. Btw, I'm glad people were standing up for me though. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!