PDA

View Full Version : HAVE YOU HAD A BRUTAL FIGHT WITH YOUR MATES TYPE HERE WHAT HAPPENED

Bloodkanekiller
23-04-2005, 07:08 PM
Well i wanna know if you had a better brutal fight then i had because mine had stones sticks i got chocked and hit i had been speard into a fence it hert like hell also i had a full nelson and wire i was hit by i was in pain as hell and he was on the floor knocked out i was took to hospital and had stiches but he was in the same room :O and he went after me but i punched him so then i was moved and found out i broke his noes then when i got home i had a burgular come in my house and knock me out unconsious so really i had alot of pain with my friend we made up but we had another fight but that wasnt serious so you know i went on a car bonet and i wacked him into glass into my house i was completley covered with blood

ff_vivi
23-04-2005, 07:12 PM
but that wasnt serious so you know i went on a car bonet and i wacked him into glass into my house i was completley covered with blood

You call that not serious?

What are you anyway? Obsessed with wrestling?

scottish
23-04-2005, 07:13 PM
probably. i donthave fights with mates thats why there mates.

Convictions
23-04-2005, 07:15 PM
EDIT: Well i deleted that, i dont wanna look/sound a ****** ;)

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Please don't avoid the filter

lauralol
23-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Pmsl you make me laugh so much BloodKane :']

_Olam_
23-04-2005, 08:23 PM
What could be more fun than seriously injuring yourself in stupid ways? Oh yeah! Seriously injuring yourself, your friends and then encouraging/bragging about it on online forums!

You know what? I don't believe a thing you've written. My fights are far too brutal to post here...
But perhaps not quite too brutal to involve you...

Evil
23-04-2005, 08:43 PM
bloodkanekiller evry time i read 1 of ur threads i start to laugh u make good thread ideas

ff_vivi
23-04-2005, 10:10 PM
I hope you were being sarcastic.

Bikez
24-04-2005, 10:26 PM
What could be more fun than seriously injuring yourself in stupid ways? Oh yeah! Seriously injuring yourself, your friends and then encouraging/bragging about it on online forums!

You know what? I don't believe a thing you've written. My fights are far too brutal to post here...
But perhaps not quite too brutal to involve you...

Yeah Olam we are so scared of you. Dumb*SENSORED* Anyway, the most brutal fight I had wasn't with a mate, I beat up this 16 year old with a bat and took his pocket knife. It was a nice one!

_Olam_
25-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Yeah Olam we are so scared of you. Dumb*SENSORED* Anyway, the most brutal fight I had wasn't with a mate, I beat up this 16 year old with a bat and took his pocket knife. It was a nice one!I wasn't trying to be scary. I'm sorry you're such an easily frightened weiner - really I am.

Let me guess, you used the pocket knife to SLAY A DRAGON?! Oh wait no, dragons come AFTER mugging old ladies.

Convictions
26-04-2005, 05:24 AM
You had a bat though, kinda unfair :P And the way you phrased 'I beat up this 16 year old de dur de dur de dur' seems like you randomly went up to him to steal his pocketknife :'(

Jinxxed
26-04-2005, 06:28 AM
That story does not make sence :s
Read it out loud and theres not even a full stop!
But I understand where your coming from...

KevSays
26-04-2005, 03:27 PM
I got a gun out on my mate.. ??

Joking..

I'm not bragging or anything, but:

My worst fight probably was with my mate (we're mates again now though) ; well him and a few others were there and they had knocked on for me. I went out with them and there was the who girl I 'fancied' but mate also fancied her... so we were walking up a pathway and he started to give me cheek, so I just "Yeah..." and carried onwalking, bit later, he started kicking me in the shins, obviously trying to impress the girl we fancied, and I ignored him 'cause it really didn't hurt so I turned around to tell him to stop embarassing himself and he slapped me..twice! I just looked at him, and he slapped me once more, and I just shouted "Fight?! Ok!" and punched him in the nose it wasn't that serious but it kinda popped his nose.. that was it, he just biked off to home...

We're good friends now, and have a truce, never fight over a girl again...

I may be friends with him, but we both hate the girl now.

Convictions
26-04-2005, 04:20 PM
I got a gun out on my mate.. ??

Joking..

I'm not bragging or anything, but:

My worst fight probably was with my mate (we're mates again now though) ; well him and a few others were there and they had knocked on for me. I went out with them and there was the who girl I 'fancied' but mate also fancied her... so we were walking up a pathway and he started to give me cheek, so I just "Yeah..." and carried onwalking, bit later, he started kicking me in the shins, obviously trying to impress the girl we fancied, and I ignored him 'cause it really didn't hurt so I turned around to tell him to stop embarassing himself and he slapped me..twice! I just looked at him, and he slapped me once more, and I just shouted "Fight?! Ok!" and punched him in the nose it wasn't that serious but it kinda popped his nose.. that was it, he just biked off to home...

We're good friends now, and have a truce, never fight over a girl again...

I may be friends with him, but we both hate the girl now.

Why? It wasnt the girls fault, just his :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!