PDA

View Full Version : [CA] Badge to Habbos.net users only.

Yggdrasill
24-03-2007, 05:55 PM
La_Brea registered on Habbos.NET and released a exclusive competition to habbos.net members only. On friday, the people on Habbos.net who entered the competition correctly, every single one got the blue diamond badge thing.

http://habbos.net/imagehosting/24604881745542.png

taken from habbos.net.

La_brea told them a code, all they had to do is enter it.. and on friday, they got the badge for doing so.

Ashhizzle
24-03-2007, 06:47 PM
omg How kl i want one tbh

ReviewDude
24-03-2007, 09:26 PM
That doesn't seem fair...

Shawnstra
24-03-2007, 11:16 PM
is Habbos.net owned by Staff?

Hurts
24-03-2007, 11:52 PM
I got that badge :D Was nice of the staff to do something like that.

TrueColours
25-03-2007, 12:06 AM
Sorry but that really doesn't seem fair.

EDIT// Nvm there official

Mic
25-03-2007, 01:14 AM
What about the other Canadian fansites? Didn't they get anything?

Laurensh1
25-03-2007, 07:48 AM
I think that's a bit unfair?

So other Habbo's who don't go on fansite's got nufing?

Awfy
25-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Yeah, that will cause out rage. Sites like DuckieWorld etc deserve it a whole lot more.

MhzT
25-03-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm Thiessu and also one of the founders of the site.

As I explained on Habbos.NET - La_Brea and Teetoo were probably just researching into how much traffic we receive and how much interest a fansite only competition would generate.

You might believe it isn't fair but I think it was probably put onto our site because we are the most easily accessible. They can't register on duckieWorld and immediately post a news story for instance!

Anyway, lots of people have the badge and I'm very glad that our fansite was the one chosen to offer people the chance to get it :)

TrueColours
25-03-2007, 11:50 PM

As I explained on Habbos.NET - La_Brea and Teetoo were probably just researching into how much traffic we receive and how much interest a fansite only competition would generate.

You might believe it isn't fair but I think it was probably put onto our site because we are the most easily accessible. They can't register on duckieWorld and immediately post a news story for instance!

Anyway, lots of people have the badge and I'm very glad that our fansite was the one chosen to offer people the chance to get it :)
Or about habbonation, I heard there official

Barkseh2131
25-03-2007, 11:52 PM
badge looks crap though lol.

MhzT
26-03-2007, 02:48 AM
Or about habbonation, I heard there official
Yes but our forum is about 5x busier I think, lol. It's all done now anyway!

:-Mystical.Dave-
27-03-2007, 09:22 PM

zOMG, it's TOM lawl.
Tis Jesus hi.
I got the badge on my Jesus account and Dave account on .CA w00t.

:LeKevin:
27-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Maybe they'll do this for other official fansites through out the year?

Desjardens
28-03-2007, 11:14 PM
That doesn't seem fair...

Hardly fair

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!