PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] 32 throne scam...

:ADIO
23-04-2005, 07:17 PM
this was done by one of my "close" friends on habbo, i have done my best to get him banned. He has a game, a very elaborate game, and u can win tons, but i didnt know he scammed off it. i was in his room, watching this, as normal, and it was the finals. THe pot had gotten over 32 thrones, it was the highest i have ever seen it. suddenly one of the contestants dissappeared, and so did he. It was his clone. He got back on but couldnt get the clone for some reason, he kicked everyone except for me and mat. we were both dumbfounded. he told us his entire fortune (about 180 t worth) was all scammed, he never paid cash, never did anything. I dont know what account hes on now, or how he did it,.... just please, be careful...

=Sean...
24-04-2005, 02:39 PM
You can't get banned for not giving prizes in games. That's why you don't P2S or Rev.

?-Doc-?
02-05-2005, 03:01 AM
Yes he can. For Falsely taking people's stuff.

Adam$
10-05-2005, 10:21 PM
he wont get banned. they proberly wont be able to prove it :\

cocaine
19-05-2005, 07:04 PM
You couldn't prove it.

Rashelly
22-05-2005, 09:04 PM
And no, you can't get banned for not giving prizes, even if the people did P2S, whatever, no one made them give the furni and such.
I've seen so many people make clones and do that. It really annoys me because I have a lot of game rooms, and we game hosts aren't all like that.
I can tell a lot of the time, too. Like in falling furni, if theres a person that is always by the chairs etc, or if they always p2s, and never speak. Falling furni is great because you can make it hard for the host by sticking next to their clone and getting the seat before they do!
Another tip is to search the person who you're in the finals withs name, if they dont have any rooms, then they're probably a clone, so don't p2s or rev!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!