PDA

View Full Version : Winter Furni??

Niall!
24-03-2007, 09:38 PM
What you reckon
Will snowglobes top their 3 hcs peak of last year?
will laplands hit 4+ hcs?
will snow patchs surprise us all and hit 5? i dont know but whats your predictions

-:Undertaker:-
24-03-2007, 10:08 PM
I'd advise people NOT to buy Snow Globes and Lapplands, last winter the market got flooded and they crashed before Christmas came.

I'd buy Snow's but not Globes and Lapplands :)

Ashhizzle
24-03-2007, 10:33 PM
I'd advise people NOT to buy Snow Globes and Lapplands, last winter the market got flooded and they crashed before Christmas came.

I'd buy Snow's but not Globes and Lapplands :)
he knows all ^^

The Professor
24-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Not in summer -.-

24-03-2007, 11:34 PM
I'd just stay away from it, buy summer items now and sell in early august then keep the Club Sofa's and wait till the market crashes, when it does buy lots, don't keep waiting for it to drop 0.5 CS more because it might not.

I made the mistake of waiting till birdbaths hit 6.5 CS in september when they were seven, they never did hit 6.5 CS

:Hazel
24-03-2007, 11:42 PM
I'd leave winter furni alone for a long while yet. it doesn't seem to be as popular as summer furni anyway...

Energizer
24-03-2007, 11:51 PM
i bought 74 snowglobes at 1hc ea a couple of months back for a room i was making, so i'm just keeping hold of 'em 'til i can get hc ea back then i'll sell 'em asap.

Niall!
24-03-2007, 11:59 PM
i bought 74 snowglobes at 1hc ea a couple of months back for a room i was making, so i'm just keeping hold of 'em 'til i can get hc ea back then i'll sell 'em asap.

k i only have 4
hey one thing i cant lose out really
i paid summer prices
1 hc per patch
2 globes per hc
hc for lapland
so really it's ok

TopManTim
25-03-2007, 01:19 PM
So if I bought some laplands, snow patches, snow globes and maybe silver pillows now and once I've sold my summer stuff then would I make any profit? or would I just be left with a load of winter rares to try and shift next year?

25-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Pillows also do crap in winter, Pillows rise in summer though, last year White and Red Pillows both hit 2.0 CS each in the summer.

They were 1 CS - 1.1 CS in winter and were hell to sell, if you do buy Winter Items then sell quickly, do not hang on otherwise you'll be stuck with them for 1 whole year.

--ss--
25-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Snowglobes might rise for easter as they will look well ontop of iced corners in
themed rooms :p

Immenseman
25-03-2007, 09:18 PM
They are bound to rise for winter, but i don't think they'll be going too high if it's like last year because when christmas actually came around the winter furni wasn't really in demand.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!